edm_cec said:
Finally received PPR last night ! ;D
MR, Bio, RPRF Received - Feb 13
Medicals done - March 6
Results uploaded - March 30
Medical updated on Ecas- April 19
Ecas updated to Decision Made - April 20
PPR - April 22

Wishing all the best to rest of remaining applicants in this group !
Congrats!! :)

DavisJun2013

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jun-2013
DJmaeno said:
Hi All,
I am June 2013 applicant.
Anyone still pending after submitting RPRF/Biodata?
My timeline so far is as below;

Application Sent: 10-Jun-13
Application Received @ CIC Nova Scotia: 13-Jun-13
AOR Received: 20-Aug-13
Medical Request: 7-Feb-14
Biodata Request: 4-Mar-14
RPRF Request: 4-Mar-14
Additional Document (Employment Letter) Requested: 11-Feb-14
ECAS Updated with 'In Process' Status: 26-Feb-14
Medical Done: 12-Feb-14
Biodata Sent: 4-Mar-14
RPRF Sent: 4-Mar-14

My status is still 'In Process'. Doctor sent medical results on Feb 22, but it has not been updated even Medical Received.
Is there anyone is a same boat with me? I'm so worried if there is something wrong.
I am in the same situation, medicals uploaded on Feb 22 and it doesn't show as "Medical Received" yet. I sent email to CIC and they confirmed that they received my medicals and in-progress.

nathanielxiao

Apr 8, 2014
veronica79 said:
Hi guys, just want to share. I emailed cpc-ctd-ottawa last sunday asking for any update on my application, and to my surprise I got a reply around noon on Tuesday, saying that my application is on process as per regulatory rules and to check their website for further information about processing times. I didn't expect a reply from them actually but good to know that they do reply ,sometimes. :)
Hey Veronica, what does that mean for regulatory rules?

veronica79

Nov 20, 2013
kenora, ont
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 13, 2013
AOR Received.
august 8, 2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
August 8, 2013
Med's Request
February 12,2014
Med's Done....
February 25,2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 12,2014
VISA ISSUED...
june 20,2014
LANDED..........
july 7,2014
nathanielxiao said:
Hey Veronica, what does that mean for regulatory rules?
hey, sorry, I meant to write "per regulatory procedures". Thanks

avator888

Mar 17, 2014
DJmaeno said:
Hi All,

My status is still 'In Process'. Doctor sent medical results on Feb 22, but it has not been updated even Medical Received.
Is there anyone is a same boat with me? I'm so worried if there is something wrong.

same thing in my case - since end of February no info from CIC. Doctor send my medicals just on 19 of March but still waiting for almost a moth since then

paspas

Feb 21, 2014
paspas said:
I got a email from CIC yesterday, looks like they did not receive the police certificate that I sent way back in February... I replied to them with all the information I've got so far, which is just the UPS tracking number and receipt. According to the tracking record, it was sent to:

but on the UPS receipt, I did write down:

as the ship-to address. Is it because UPS is a private courier so my package was delivered to the first address?

That police certificate is original copy and it's the only one I have. What should I do now? I've replied to CIC email but obviously no reply so far..
just got an email from CIC yesterday, looks like they did not receive my police certificate back in February. After I gave them the UPS shipping information, they found it and now it is attached to my application. but still, no mention of any timeline stuff...

DJmaeno

Apr 22, 2014
Smarty_1982 said:
Hi djmaeno,

I am also june applicant and still waiting for medicals, recently got gcms notes and found application is under review required. Vo has put comment like webbased searcj conducted and concerns found I had no clue what concerns found. But I sent more info about my company like copy of company registration, copy of work place insurance and few pages of company website. I have not received any email from cic to give more info but I sent it upfront after looking at gcms notes.,my question to you is, is this docs sufficient and also would they axknowledge me after receiving docs, so far I just got auto response fron them and my ecas still application received
CIC makes a decision whether your document are adequate or not, and I don't know CIC informs you of receiving documents.
I didn't get any e-mail from CIC at that time.

sandeepdev

Star Member
May 16, 2013
DJmaeno said:
Hi All,

same here dear our date are matching and i m waiting for it too after submitting medical biodata plus landing fees ,,,,wondering what happening

littlemafalda

Jun 13, 2013
Hi All,
I received the request for PCC and the RPRF - and reply within time. However , I have not received my MR. :(
AOR - was missing but it was received on Aug. 07-2013 when cpc forward that to me.
I however changed residential address twice since January - I don't know if this is delaying things.

so 2 questions.
1- Is there any email, or follow up I can do regarding the MR? - I just wonder if this could be a lost email just like the AOR.
2 - If anyone knows about the renewal of driving license ? - Im currently in BC- and my license expires next month due to my birthday- though my work visa expires on December and I need the car for my work. ICBC told me that they need a MAIL letter from the CIC - to renew my license and that any email is not good - has anyone experience this situation or renewed the drivers license through this process?

thanks so much!
Zazil
thanks!

paspas

Feb 21, 2014
paspas said:
just got an email from CIC yesterday, looks like they did not receive my police certificate back in February. After I gave them the UPS shipping information, they found it and now it is attached to my application. but still, no mention of any timeline stuff...
hey guys,

just checked e-cas this morning and the status has changed to decision made. However I still haven't received ppr yet. Just wondering for those who have gone through this, how long is it between DM to PPR?

Thanks!

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
paspas said:
hey guys,

just checked e-cas this morning and the status has changed to decision made. However I still haven't received ppr yet. Just wondering for those who have gone through this, how long is it between DM to PPR?

Thanks!
You will get the PPR soon :) Maybe as early as today...

$albert$

Mar 13, 2014
Calgary
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-4-2013
Doc's Request.
22-08-2013 RCMP finger prints
Nomination.....
22-01-2013 additional doc requested about my employer
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
09-04-2014
Med's Done....
19-04-2014
Passport Req..
14-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-05-2014
LANDED..........
04-06-2014
paspas said:
hey guys,

Thanks!
do you know when was your medical results uploaded?
how long it took between medical results received and decision made?