26-02-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-04-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
Hey guys,

I received my medical request on the 11th February. My application was received on June 10th 2013. I am yet to get the RPRF/Bio data email...Should I be worried? I have medicals booked on the 26th February.

kkalra

Star Member
Jun 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just got this email below for police certificates. I submitted originals from both my originating country and Canada with my application. they were also less than 3 months old (infact fairly new) when I submitted them. Not sure how to respond to this email now. can anyone help or in the same boat?

Date: February 20, 2014

UCI: XXXXXXXX
Application: XXXXXXXX

Email:

XXXXXXXX @ XXXXXXXX

Dear XXXXXX XXXXXXX:

This is regarding your application for permanent residence in Canada which is now in queue to be reviewed by a visa officer. Please note that you must submit original police certificates for you and any accompanying dependents for all countries where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18.

If you are currently in possession of any police certificates, which were not submitted with your original application, please submit them to our office now.

If you have already submitted your police certificates, do not apply for or submit new documents. We will contact you once your application has been reviewed by a visa officer.

If you are in the process of obtaining the required documents and have not yet received them, submit them to our office as soon as they are available.

For more information on how to obtain police certificates, including country specific requirements, visit; http ://www .cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

DO NOT SUBMIT SCANNED COPIES OF YOUR DOCUMENTS VIA EMAIL.

We require only original documents and all documents must be accompanied by English or French translations.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the address indicated below.

Case Processing Centre – Ottawa
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West
7th Floor Section B
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Case Processing Centre – Ottawa | Centre de traitement des demandes – Ottawa – CEC
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West | 219 avenue Laurier Ouest
7th Floor | 7ème étage, Section B
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-946-6059
E-mail I Courriel : CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca
Site : www . cic. gc .ca
Disclaimer: By supplying your email address, you are initiating an email communication with CIC and thereby authorizing CIC to use your email address for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case.

+++++++++++++++
Désistement : En fournissant votre adresse électronique, vous établissez une communication par voie électronique avec CIC et, par conséquent, CIC est autorisé à utiliser l'adresse électronique fournie à cette fin, y compris pour la transmission de renseignements personnels au sujet de votre dossier/cas

kkalra

Star Member
Jun 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wessless said:
In Biodata email it will ask "Do you intend to get married...etc." That's when you can reply letting CIC know about your wedding in April and await further instructions :)
Thanks a-lot for this info

kkalra

Star Member
Jun 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wessless said:
In Biodata email it will ask "Do you intend to get married...etc." That's when you can reply letting CIC know about your wedding in April and await further instructions :)
would you be able to send me the sample of that email if possible? Cheers :)

CEC-NOC-2171

Feb 20, 2014
Hi,

Category........: CEC
Visa Office......: Sydney
NOC Code......: 2171
App. Received.......: 07-06-2013
AOR Received.: 26-07-2013
Ielts-Yes
Documents not submitted- Home Country PCC

I have been working in the NOC 2171 position since April 2011 until Feb 2013. I submitted pay stubs and Tax papers until 2012
CIC called me on 11 feb 2014 from an Unknown number and I couldnt receive the call. Then CIC officer called my employer and asked questions like how many employees he has in his company and asked since when i am working for him, he couldnt answer when i started but he said I worked for him until feb 2013 which like over 1.5 years. My employer said the officer sounded satisfied with my employer's responses. The officer also asked if i had any other number on which he could reach me. He called me the next day and i missed the call again.

Now the officer knows that I am not working since last 1 year and he could also not reach me on my number, will it be a problem? I havent provided my home country police clearance certificate as yet either. I was just waiting for them to request the document but i have not heard anything from them as yet.

I talked to my consultant who applied on behalf of me and he said it is a good sign that the officer called, it shows that my file is in the process and if they had a talk with my employer CIC might not even need to talk to me.

I see people whos application was received much later than mine is getting medical request. I am worried now.

i_love_toast

Sep 11, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-0
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
24-02-2014
kkalra said:
Just got this email below for police certificates. I submitted originals from both my originating country and Canada with my application. they were also less than 3 months old (infact fairly new) when I submitted them. Not sure how to respond to this email now. can anyone help or in the same boat?

Date: February 20, 2014

Application: XXXXXXXX

Email:

XXXXXXXX @ XXXXXXXX

Dear XXXXXX XXXXXXX:

This is regarding your application for permanent residence in Canada which is now in queue to be reviewed by a visa officer. Please note that you must submit original police certificates for you and any accompanying dependents for all countries where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18.

If you are currently in possession of any police certificates, which were not submitted with your original application, please submit them to our office now.

If you have already submitted your police certificates, do not apply for or submit new documents. We will contact you once your application has been reviewed by a visa officer.

If you are in the process of obtaining the required documents and have not yet received them, submit them to our office as soon as they are available.

For more information on how to obtain police certificates, including country specific requirements, visit; http ://www .cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

DO NOT SUBMIT SCANNED COPIES OF YOUR DOCUMENTS VIA EMAIL.

We require only original documents and all documents must be accompanied by English or French translations.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the address indicated below.

Case Processing Centre – Ottawa
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West
7th Floor Section B
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Case Processing Centre – Ottawa | Centre de traitement des demandes – Ottawa – CEC
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West | 219 avenue Laurier Ouest
7th Floor | 7ème étage, Section B
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-946-6059
E-mail I Courriel : CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca
Site : www . cic. gc .ca
Disclaimer: By supplying your email address, you are initiating an email communication with CIC and thereby authorizing CIC to use your email address for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case.

+++++++++++++++
Désistement : En fournissant votre adresse électronique, vous établissez une communication par voie électronique avec CIC et, par conséquent, CIC est autorisé à utiliser l'adresse électronique fournie à cette fin, y compris pour la transmission de renseignements personnels au sujet de votre dossier/cas
Hey, a bunch of us July applicants also received this email and we have all submitted home country police certificates under the 3 month validity. The email seems to be generic and a mistake. A few people have emailed CIC informing them that they have already included it so we will see what happens...

wessless

Aug 11, 2013
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
Doc's Request.
17-02-2014 RPRF/BIODATA
AOR Received.
12-08-2013
Med's Request
12-02-2014
Med's Done....
14-02-2014
Passport Req..
25-02-2014
LANDED..........
02-04-2014
kkalra said:
would you be able to send me the sample of that email if possible? Cheers :)
Sure...here you go:

Application: XXXXXXXXXX

Email:
XXXXXX@XXX.com

JOHN DOE
ADDRESS

Dear JOHN DOE:

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.

Your mailing address according to our records is indicated above. Please review it and advise us of any errors.

Has your family composition changed since our last correspondence?

· Have you married or divorced?
· Have you given birth or adopted a child?
· Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?
· Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?

If any of these conditions apply, you must inform Case Processing Center – Ottawa (CPC-O) immediately:

CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

You will be asked to submit evidence such as a copy of the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption certificate or a letter advising when and where the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption is expected to take place. Any new spouse and/or children must be added to your application and be found admissible to Canada before your case is finalized.

Height and Eye Colour

We require confirmation of this information for yourself and each accompanying family member. Please complete the “Biodata” form at the bottom of this email and return it to us by email at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca.

Hope this helps :)

veronica79

Nov 20, 2013
kenora, ont
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 13, 2013
AOR Received.
august 8, 2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
August 8, 2013
Med's Request
February 12,2014
Med's Done....
February 25,2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 12,2014
VISA ISSUED...
june 20,2014
LANDED..........
july 7,2014
i_love_toast said:
Hey, a bunch of us July applicants also received this email and we have all submitted home country police certificates under the 3 month validity. The email seems to be generic and a mistake. A few people have emailed CIC informing them that they have already included it so we will see what happens...
same thing with me, they asked for my PCC when in fact I already sent it Dec last year, but it got me worried coz it's going to expire on april 2014, so I applied for a new one just in case they would ask for the latest copy.

i_love_toast

Sep 11, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-0
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
24-02-2014
veronica79 said:
same thing with me, they asked for my PCC when in fact I already sent it Dec last year, but it got me worried coz it's going to expire on april 2014, so I applied for a new one just in case they would ask for the latest copy.
Did you get the PCC email today? After already receiving MR?

veronica79

Nov 20, 2013
kenora, ont
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 13, 2013
AOR Received.
august 8, 2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
August 8, 2013
Med's Request
February 12,2014
Med's Done....
February 25,2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 12,2014
VISA ISSUED...
june 20,2014
LANDED..........
july 7,2014
i_love_toast said:
Did you get the PCC email today? After already receiving MR?
I got PCC request on feb. 13th, day after I got my MR. My agency emailed CPP already about the police clearance that we submitted last year, still waiting gor their reply though.

av300812

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2013
AOR Received.
15-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with CEC Application
Med's Request
14-2-2014
Med's Done....
21-2-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2014
LANDED..........
18-04-2014
venugopalt said:
Overall experience was good. No questions from doctor. Blood and Urine test , X-Ray, height and weight and if you have any diabetes or hypertension.

There were the only things they are looking for. Since the decision will be made by CIC panel doctors, I think these doctors only act as Post masters.

All the best to you. When is your medical?
Thanks venugopal, I will post my experience after I see him tomorrow.

ramrakeshasn

Jun 3, 2013
i got passport request yesterday at 11.13 pm.

STEP 2: PASSPORT(S) REQUEST

We require a VALID passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be submitted together. There must be at least one blank visa page in each passport. If there are children included in your passport there must be blank visa pages for them as well.
Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must obtain an ordinary passport.

If you or any of your family members are residing outside North America and you are unable to send your/their passport(s) to Canada and/or to provide a return mailing address in North America, contact us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca so that we can make arrangements to print visas at another office.

whymeee

Apr 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ramrakeshasn said:
i got passport request yesterday at 11.13 pm.

STEP 2: PASSPORT(S) REQUEST

We require a VALID passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be submitted together. There must be at least one blank visa page in each passport. If there are children included in your passport there must be blank visa pages for them as well.
Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must obtain an ordinary passport.

If you or any of your family members are residing outside North America and you are unable to send your/their passport(s) to Canada and/or to provide a return mailing address in North America, contact us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca so that we can make arrangements to print visas at another office.
Congrats!!! :D :p Let us know when your ecas status changes to decision made.

ramrakeshasn

Jun 3, 2013
ECAS STILL SHOWING IN PROCESS AND MEDICAL RESULTS ONLY

Client Application Status
FAQ | Security
Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on June 3, 2013.

We started processing your application on February 5, 2014.

Medical results have been received.

wessless

Aug 11, 2013
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
Doc's Request.
17-02-2014 RPRF/BIODATA
AOR Received.
12-08-2013
Med's Request
12-02-2014
Med's Done....
14-02-2014
Passport Req..
25-02-2014
LANDED..........
02-04-2014
ramrakeshasn said:
ECAS STILL SHOWING IN PROCESS AND MEDICAL RESULTS ONLY

Client Application Status
FAQ | Security
Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on June 3, 2013.

We started processing your application on February 5, 2014.

Medical results have been received.
Congrats on your PPR. Do you know when your ecas was updated to Medical Received?? Thanks.