+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2013 Applications

kkalra

Star Member
Jun 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

My birth certificate is not in English but I have got it translated and also got an affidavit for that. so? and also do I need to send that affidavit in original?

whymeee

Apr 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kkalra said:
My birth certificate is not in English but I have got it translated and also got an affidavit for that. so? and also do I need to send that affidavit in original?
You don't need to send your original birth certificate. Translated copies with an affidavit are fine.

kkalra

Star Member
Jun 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok, I promise this to be my last question on this issue:

so just for clarification, I need to send these three documents...

Notary Photocopy of the original birth certicate
Notary attested photocopy of the translate bith certificate
Original Affidavit.....

Thanks a lot for the help..

Cheers

honeysingh

Feb 20, 2013
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kkalra said:
Ok, I promise this to be my last question on this issue:

so just for clarification, I need to send these three documents...

Notary Photocopy of the original birth certicate
Notary attested photocopy of the translate bith certificate
Original Affidavit.....

Thanks a lot for the help..

Cheers
Yes Exactly.........

ZiggyLloyd

Oct 26, 2011
Hi all,

Excited (and nervious!!) to say that I sent in my CEC application on Monday the 10th via Canada Post courier, and it was recieved on the 13th!! If I can get added to that list that would be great, fantastic work on that btw.

So, am I right in saying that if all goes well, I should recieve my AOR in about 6 weeks time, which is what I need to get a bridging visa further down the road? Is my application then sent to Ottawa for processing, or does it stay in Sydney? And I know there are so many threads about the PAFSO strike, but does anyone know exactly how this will effect us who have applied for CEC at the Sydney, NS office??

Cheers all ;D

safwangc

Jun 12, 2013
Can anyone help me get a 2nd opinion on this? I am asking my manager to sign my reference letter soon. Here's what I've got for the job duties. I think i'm 4163 NOC code.

[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]As a GIS (Geographic Information Systems) Marketing Analyst, his main responsibilities included creating, developing, and implementing effective targeting models for unaddressed advertising programs through market research to attract higher consumer sales.
• Analysis was performed utilizing in-house, client and various third party Census, PMB, CPC and Segmentation data to execute market research initiatives.
• Identifying geo-demographic patterns and forecasting opportunities for direct marketing campaigns and opportunities.
• Maintaining databases as well as geographic boundary files to ensure proper structure of database integrity.
• Analyze sales, demographic and market share data attained through customer surveys (point of sale, PMB data, etc.) indicating consumer habits/preferences in the retail industry.
• Generate thematic maps using Geographic Information Systems software and creating reports through custom research and targeting applications by executing custom database queries and digitizing boundary files to effectively present market research results and/or customer profiling.
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

I've gotten all my documents gathered, just making sure my letter comes out as best as possible.

sudha

Aug 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/20/2013
AOR Received.
8/12/2013
Med's Request
02/21/2014
Med's Done....
02/26/2014
Passport Req..
03/05/2014
safwangc said:
Can anyone help me get a 2nd opinion on this? I am asking my manager to sign my reference letter soon. Here's what I've got for the job duties. I think i'm 4163 NOC code.

[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]As a GIS (Geographic Information Systems) Marketing Analyst, his main responsibilities included creating, developing, and implementing effective targeting models for unaddressed advertising programs through market research to attract higher consumer sales.
• Analysis was performed utilizing in-house, client and various third party Census, PMB, CPC and Segmentation data to execute market research initiatives.
• Identifying geo-demographic patterns and forecasting opportunities for direct marketing campaigns and opportunities.
• Maintaining databases as well as geographic boundary files to ensure proper structure of database integrity.
• Analyze sales, demographic and market share data attained through customer surveys (point of sale, PMB data, etc.) indicating consumer habits/preferences in the retail industry.
• Generate thematic maps using Geographic Information Systems software and creating reports through custom research and targeting applications by executing custom database queries and digitizing boundary files to effectively present market research results and/or customer profiling.
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

I've gotten all my documents gathered, just making sure my letter comes out as best as possible.
You should be fine. Also in CEC, they will concentrate more on the Experience than trying to validate you for the NOC code like in FSW stream.

sudha

Aug 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/20/2013
AOR Received.
8/12/2013
Med's Request
02/21/2014
Med's Done....
02/26/2014
Passport Req..
03/05/2014
I have sent my Application Yesterday, will be reaching tomorrow. I had to resend it as I forgot to mention my NOC in the application sent in May.

whymeee

Apr 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sudha said:
I have sent my Application Yesterday, will be reaching tomorrow. I had to resend it as I forgot to mention my NOC in the application sent in May.
Sweet :) Add yourself to the spreadsheet, sudha

HopesAlive

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Toronto
App. Filed.......
22-05-2018
IELTS Request
Submitted with appln.
For first point- I think we need to send Original employer letter as mentioned in the checklist.

HopesAlive

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Toronto
App. Filed.......
22-05-2018
IELTS Request
Submitted with appln.
sudha said:
Welcome to the club Sudha..
So they sent back your application mentioning the reason? In how many days you got to know this after it reached there?

whymeee

Apr 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HopesAlive said:
For first point- I think we need to send Original employer letter as mentioned in the checklist.
Have another look at section 10 of the document checklist :)

HopesAlive

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Toronto
App. Filed.......
22-05-2018
IELTS Request
Submitted with appln.
whymeee said:
Have another look at section 10 of the document checklist :)

My bad Whymee.. I confused myself with the comment for section 9 for which we have to send originals.. Thanks for correcting me!
I think now you know 'Why you'? Coz you are right.. ;)

Amit Malik

Star Member
Jul 29, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys,

Please add me on this list.

I have applied on June 5th for CEC class under NOC 2242..

All the very best guys.....

Wait Game Begins !!!!