+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2012 WORK PERMIT APPLICANTS ABU DHABI CANADIAN EMBASSY

winnierr

Sep 6, 2012
well everyone got my VISA today. app received july 17 visa approved sept 13. and yep, did send an inquiry a week ago per some posts and whether or not it is coincidence or not but a week later I got my visa.

annab

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2014
Nomination.....
18 may 2014
AOR Received.
12 august 2014
IELTS Request
with application package
Med's Request
12 august 2014
Med's Done....
18 august 2014
winnierr said:
well everyone got my VISA today. app received july 17 visa approved sept 13. and yep, did send an inquiry a week ago per some posts and whether or not it is coincidence or not but a week later I got my visa.
congrats!!!! Out of interest did they reply to your email inquiry before you got your passport back with visa??

winnierr

Sep 6, 2012
annab said:
congrats!!!! Out of interest did they reply to your email inquiry before you got your passport back with visa??
only received an auto reply within hours of the e mail being sent

madzie22

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
hi Guys!

I would like to seek assisstance. As i have received my visa last Aug 28 (application sent June 5) i will now travelling to canada next month.. had a booking already, having a connecting flight to Germany. So from abu dhabi to frankfurt germany then, from frankfurt to calgary. My employers wants to know if do i need transit visa? there is a 7hrs gap from my arrival to germany bofore departure time..

awaiting for your advices.

thanks! :)

winnierr

Sep 6, 2012
now that i have my visa I am going to go home to manila for a vaca first before on to calgary. does anyone know about the poea and how long does it take?

winnierr

Sep 6, 2012
madzie22 said:
hi Guys!

I would like to seek assisstance. As i have received my visa last Aug 28 (application sent June 5) i will now travelling to canada next month.. had a booking already, having a connecting flight to Germany. So from abu dhabi to frankfurt germany then, from frankfurt to calgary. My employers wants to know if do i need transit visa? there is a 7hrs gap from my arrival to germany bofore departure time..

awaiting for your advices.

thanks! :)
i dont believe you should need one. I have a friend who traveled from kuwait thru germany and she didnt have to change terminals. granted she is american. i hope this helps a little. you should try to contact the frankfurt airport and ask the question. they have a link to contact them with a question.
hope this helps.
do you know anything about poea if i go to manila before canada once i have my visa already?

madzie22

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
@ winnierr.. thanks for the information.. ah so your planning to have vacay at manila first. so how will be your route?
do you have itinerary already?

no dear, dont have any idea.. ive been away from phil for 2 yrs.. dont have the chance to have vacay first, so decided to fly there straight..

Tantan12

Jun 14, 2012
puede po bang malaman kung saan puedeng mg-follow-up ng application sa canadian embassy sa Abu Dhabi.I submit my application last August 28, 2012, 1 month still no reply. Ask ko lng po kung may idea kayo kung saan puedeng email mg-follow-up sa Canadian Embassy Abu Dhabi.. Thank you so much..

anne1024

Star Member
Aug 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2012
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
none
IELTS Request
none
File Transfer...
none
Med's Request
none
Med's Done....
none
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
Oct. 30, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 31, 2012
Tantan12 said:
puede po bang malaman kung saan puedeng mg-follow-up ng application sa canadian embassy sa Abu Dhabi.I submit my application last August 28, 2012, 1 month still no reply. Ask ko lng po kung may idea kayo kung saan puedeng email mg-follow-up sa Canadian Embassy Abu Dhabi.. Thank you so much..

same date po tayu but still no response... wait na lang tayo

YoBoy

Feb 18, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2013
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
25-01-2014
Med's Done....
12-03-2014
Interview........
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
already in canada
uaeindian said:
Hi to all

I have submitted my application on 27th May 2012. Later i got request from embassy to submit original passport and one document which i submitted on 30th July along with self and family original passport. After I got one email from CIC to submit one additional document on 16th august and i submitted document on 21st august but no update on application or return of passport. We can't go outside as passport with them. I don't know when we will received our passport back. I am planning to go embassy and request them to return back my and family passport.

Do any one have same case.
any update with your case?

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone I got an e-mail reply from embassy. I send e-mail Sep 23 and got reply - my application under processing, pending officer review ... what it means. Someone has same reply?!? I send my application July 03

petal141

Oct 4, 2012
i am from Jamaica i am single,no kids and i want to come to Canada to work and possible live and study i have no family there.i dont know where to start.i need help

Micio

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
Abu Dhabi - UAE
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2012
Doc's Request.
No Requests
Nomination.....
?
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
Not requested
File Transfer...
/
Med's Request
Not requested
Med's Done....
Not requested
Interview........
Not requested
Passport Req..
20-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2012
LANDED..........
04-01-2013
Hello everyone,

I received and email on an earlier sent inquiry saying:

"Your application is under process, and we will contact you shortly"

Anyone has any experience with such a reply?

Regards.

HENZ

Jul 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
In God's will
Micio said:
Hello everyone,

I received and email on an earlier sent inquiry saying:

"Your application is under process, and we will contact you shortly"

Anyone has any experience with such a reply?

Regards.

Micio I had the same message I got from the embassy. After a week they had sent me thru aramex documents requesting a medical exam from their required physician. Nothing to worry about coz after your medical (if it is ok), they will request your passport for visa stamping. This is a positive result for you.