Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
Hopefully not again
Passport Req..
20-Aug-2012
VISA ISSUED...
not soon enough
We're stuck in a similar boat - I got my sponsorship approved on Aug 19th, but since then there's been not a peep to wither me or my partner in India. My ecas shows only "Decision Made" and "Application Received" - in Mississauga on June 24) and my partner still doesn't have a Client ID to log in with and the receipt number doesn't work for her. What gives? Seems like so many others from Delhi get PPRs right away, so I was expecting to have gotten at least the AOR by now. Stupid black box waiting game... Oh well, what else to do.

glak1234

Star Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna, Austria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ryffa_Q said:
4 months vs 9 months for vienna was really fast!! Can you share how you submitted your apps?
Im not sure if you are asking for detailed information on how I put them together, lol But I will just assume so, and write out everything I can remember.. If its not what you were asking, then I hope it can help someone else lol

Also, my husband did his medical 4 months before we sent his application, I am not sure if this makes a difference in the timing, but we did it pretty early.
I followed the document checklist to sort our papers, and I first made 2 main piles of forms and supporting documents. After I sorted those out, I made 2 more subgroups for each called sponsor and sponsored person.. Each section had a title page saying either sponsor, or principal applicant heres a visual of those groups and what they included:

" Forms"
Sponsor
- All of the forms that were required from me (sponsor)
- Payment receipt
- Option c printout
- Letter from parents acknowledging our relationship/future plans to live with them
- School enrollment/ Income proof
- Short letter of our plans in Canada once PR is granted

Principal Applicant
- 8 photos
- All of the forms that were required from my husband (principal applicant)
- School enrollment proof

" Supporting Documents "
Sponsor
- Photocopy of my citizenship card, passport
- Photocopy of all of my passport pages showing my visits stamps
- Our marriage certificate
- My 7 page story of how our relationship developed
- Copy of 7 months worth of phone bills
- 200 pictures from our 2 year relationship (incl wedding)
- Scanned birthday/holiday greeting cards his family sent mine
- Print screen of our facebook pages
- Skype record I typed out

Principal Applicant
- Copy of his passport
- Copy of National identity document
- His 7 page story of how our relationship developed
- Medicals
- Police clearance
- Birth certificate

Everything was paper clipped together in those 4 groups above
The pictures were loose and I put them in 2 seperate envelopes "2009-2010" and "2010-2011"
In my opinion I think I sent just the right amount of papers, not too many.. I have seen some people here that put packages together that weighed more than 5Kgs, if you think it will help you then by all means do so, but in my opinion, thats too much.. Quality vs Quantity.. Less is more to them, they will probably process way faster and won`t hold up the line if you send them things they want to see..
With all of those things above including pictures, my package weighed almost 1Kg

Hope that helps

ahm2299

Jan 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
waived
Dear London June applicants,

Did anyone receive AOR in September?? mine was approved 29th August and haven't heard anything yet??

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
ahm2299 said:
Dear London June applicants,

Did anyone receive AOR in September?? mine was approved 29th August and haven't heard anything yet??
Ah same here!

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
glak1234 said:
Im not sure if you are asking for detailed information on how I put them together, lol But I will just assume so, and write out everything I can remember.. If its not what you were asking, then I hope it can help someone else lol

Also, my husband did his medical 4 months before we sent his application, I am not sure if this makes a difference in the timing, but we did it pretty early.
I followed the document checklist to sort our papers, and I first made 2 main piles of forms and supporting documents. After I sorted those out, I made 2 more subgroups for each called sponsor and sponsored person.. Each section had a title page saying either sponsor, or principal applicant heres a visual of those groups and what they included:

" Forms"
Sponsor
- All of the forms that were required from me (sponsor)
- Payment receipt
- Option c printout
- Letter from parents acknowledging our relationship/future plans to live with them
- School enrollment/ Income proof
- Short letter of our plans in Canada once PR is granted

Principal Applicant
- 8 photos
- All of the forms that were required from my husband (principal applicant)
- School enrollment proof

" Supporting Documents "
Sponsor
- Photocopy of my citizenship card, passport
- Photocopy of all of my passport pages showing my visits stamps
- Our marriage certificate
- My 7 page story of how our relationship developed
- Copy of 7 months worth of phone bills
- 200 pictures from our 2 year relationship (incl wedding)
- Scanned birthday/holiday greeting cards his family sent mine
- Print screen of our facebook pages
- Skype record I typed out

Principal Applicant
- Copy of his passport
- Copy of National identity document
- His 7 page story of how our relationship developed
- Medicals
- Police clearance
- Birth certificate

Everything was paper clipped together in those 4 groups above
The pictures were loose and I put them in 2 seperate envelopes "2009-2010" and "2010-2011"
In my opinion I think I sent just the right amount of papers, not too many.. I have seen some people here that put packages together that weighed more than 5Kgs, if you think it will help you then by all means do so, but in my opinion, thats too much.. Quality vs Quantity.. Less is more to them, they will probably process way faster and won`t hold up the line if you send them things they want to see..
With all of those things above including pictures, my package weighed almost 1Kg

Hope that helps
This is similar to what I am doing minus the extra pg for relatoinship development I felt the space provided was enough

glak1234

Star Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna, Austria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kedeisha said:
This is similar to what I am doing minus the extra pg for relatoinship development I felt the space provided was enough
Oh, woops lol what I meant by the "relationship development" is the part at the end of my sponsor questionnaire and his spouse/partner questionnaire that says "On a seperate sheet of paper provide any additional details of your current relationship that would help to prove your relationship is genuine and continuing." I read somewhere on this forum that that was what people were doing, basically writing their relationship essay so that they can put it in perspective for the visa officer..thats what that was for. :)

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you don't have your AOR and it's been at least one month since your application was received at the VO, you can always trying emailing the VO for the number of your file and they may send you your application number in the form of an AOR.

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
ddobro2 said:
If you don't have your AOR and it's been at least one month since your application was received at the VO, you can always trying emailing the VO for the number of your file and they may send you your application number in the form of an AOR.
When they sent us the email for sponsorship approval, we recieved a File no. F00034566 (for eg.) Is this what you mean by file number? Or am I missing out on something?

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That's interesting. My sponsorship approval only contains the UCI (Client ID) for my sponsor and a number that is labeled as the "Kit ID #." I was under the impression that the application number (Fxxxxxxxxx and/or Bxxxxxxxxx, and yeah those are exactly 9 numerals represented by the x's) is only assigned by the VO when the VO sends the AOR to the principal applicant (which also has the UCI for the principal applicant). If you got an Fxxxxxxxxx number from CPC-M, perhaps they changed their process just recently....
shamsia said:
When they sent us the email for sponsorship approval, we recieved a File no. F00034566 (for eg.) Is this what you mean by file number? Or am I missing out on something?

MDSB

Feb 16, 2011
Scotland
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2011
AOR Received.
28-07-2011
File Transfer...
13-07-2011
Med's Done....
16-05-2011
Passport Req..
07-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2011
ddobro2 said:
That's interesting. My sponsorship approval only contains the UCI (Client ID) for my sponsor and a number that is labeled as the "Kit ID #." I was under the impression that the application number (Fxxxxxxxxx and/or Bxxxxxxxxx, and yeah those are exactly 9 numerals represented by the x's) is only assigned by the VO when the VO sends the AOR to the principal applicant (which also has the UCI for the principal applicant). If you got an Fxxxxxxxxx number from CPC-M, perhaps they changed their process just recently....
Same for me - only UCI and kit ID # on mine too...

glak1234

Star Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna, Austria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why would it say Kit?
Did you guys maybe order the kits with the forms? just an assumption

MDSB

Feb 16, 2011
Scotland
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2011
AOR Received.
28-07-2011
File Transfer...
13-07-2011
Med's Done....
16-05-2011
Passport Req..
07-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2011

glak1234

Star Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna, Austria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oh,weird but I am sure its fine

ahm2299

Jan 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
waived
I got application number FXxXxXxXxX + UCI so I am wondering how this can affect our application from London VO???