+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2011 Applicant Please Join this Page...........

xnista

Oct 31, 2009
Dubai
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Cour.d 27/06/11
Doc's Request.
Rec.vd 29/06/11
Nomination.....
Cc 18/07/11
AOR Received.
PER 02/09/11
IELTS Request
19/03/11
File Transfer...
RBVO 23/09/11 - CIC asked update 08/08/12 within 60 days
Med's Request
Update was sent by mid Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Request July 29, done Aug 1, sent Aug 6 online, receipt confirmed Aug 9
Interview........
28/05/2013 called for 13/06/2013
Passport Req..
11/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
27/11/2013
LANDED..........
25/12/2013 Christmas Eve
Don't worry. I have an intelligent paralegal who assists my lawyer. She has confirmed the interview attendance to the wrong email address!
I came to know after one week, because we did not receive the confirmation acknowledgement.
Be very careful and watchful with your lawyer. They do not care that whole your live relies on this process. You are just another client on the top of other cash machines who dream about Canada!

I will update you what will happen.

About education, as I mentioned you can talk with UK NARIC and/or one of these newly introduced credential assessment companies, for example: WES Canada
http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xnista said:
Don't worry. I have an intelligent paralegal who assists my lawyer. She has confirmed the interview attendance to the wrong email address!
I came to know after one week, because we did not receive the confirmation acknowledgement.
Be very careful and watchful with your lawyer. They do not care that whole your live relies on this process. You are just another client on the top of other cash machines who dream about Canada!

I will update you what will happen.

About education, as I mentioned you can talk with UK NARIC and/or one of these newly introduced credential assessment companies, for example: WES Canada
http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/
thanks brother, uk naric was complicated to me but this one is much clear how the process and all, anyway am send my docs by tmoro but this one ill send it after ill get it in 7 days if the results is positive, I did what I can rest in god hands... Thanks again and best of luck in the interview..

xnista

Oct 31, 2009
Dubai
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Cour.d 27/06/11
Doc's Request.
Rec.vd 29/06/11
Nomination.....
Cc 18/07/11
AOR Received.
PER 02/09/11
IELTS Request
19/03/11
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
11/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
27/11/2013
LANDED..........
25/12/2013 Christmas Eve
Beginning on 10:25 almost, I met a GENTLEMAN, very well dressed, mature, a bit elderly with clear mind, in Abu Dhabi embassy. Canada should be really proud of having such person in charge.

Not too many questions. Direct to the point. Checked my passport and made sure I am the one.

He started with my education. I provided my original document, no translation as the original translation was with you and already provided.

He noted my college is not accredited. I explained and showed the official letters I got. Anyways, he was convinced with my education and allotted 20 marks.

Then he said if I was not getting pass this step it was not necessary to go for other questions.

Then he asked about the previous application.

I replied step by step, clearly and concisely. Not too many questions again. He said he has a lot of interviews to conduct, so no too much time.

He asked why I shifted my career. I explained confidently with my reasons. He asked a bit about current job. Added 21 marks for experience of 8 years sales, saying my crane is only 3 years (although they could be considered too).

He double checked relative in Canada, reviewed available funds, concluded complete 72 marks. He asked if my wife is working and what job and employment letter for her and myself. I had my current one and for her, but no old one, as the original old ones were already couriered to CIO, before.

Last word: and now you are approved, [pressing the enter key on the computer in front of him], adding 'and it is in the system' !!!

I was astonished and speechless. Not believing what exactly going on, looking doubtful, I controlled myself, while he was explaining about next step and how long it will take (which he did not know). At the end of wrapping session, I thanked him and wished him Happy Weekend.

Session was over by 11:10 PM. He returned all my documents, saying if there is any need his PA in London comes back to my representative. He also did not collect the newly filled forms, even police certificates. he just checked them.

Thank you all the forum members with your valuable inputs. You do deserve to be a Canadian with you approach of sharing your experience and information. Most of the time I noticed people from western countries tend to do like this. Free flow of information. i hope I had a role in the same.

Now I have to wait for Medical Request, probably in 1-2 months.

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
Thats really great Masallah .......i hope you will get medical reqeuest very soon and may Allah helps you in next step ...i am really that you are passed ........and one more thing i like of Canada office they at the spot told applicant you are passed or not ............this thing really reduce the stress of applicant.....

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xnista said:
Beginning on 10:25 almost, I met a GENTLEMAN, very well dressed, mature, a bit elderly with clear mind, in Abu Dhabi embassy. Canada should be really proud of having such person in charge.

Not too many questions. Direct to the point. Checked my passport and made sure I am the one.

He started with my education. I provided my original document, no translation as the original translation was with you and already provided.

He noted my college is not accredited. I explained and showed the official letters I got. Anyways, he was convinced with my education and allotted 20 marks.

Then he said if I was not getting pass this step it was not necessary to go for other questions.

Then he asked about the previous application.

I replied step by step, clearly and concisely. Not too many questions again. He said he has a lot of interviews to conduct, so no too much time.

He asked why I shifted my career. I explained confidently with my reasons. He asked a bit about current job. Added 21 marks for experience of 8 years sales, saying my crane is only 3 years (although they could be considered too).

He double checked relative in Canada, reviewed available funds, concluded complete 72 marks. He asked if my wife is working and what job and employment letter for her and myself. I had my current one and for her, but no old one, as the original old ones were already couriered to CIO, before.

Last word: and now you are approved, [pressing the enter key on the computer in front of him], adding 'and it is in the system' !!!

I was astonished and speechless. Not believing what exactly going on, looking doubtful, I controlled myself, while he was explaining about next step and how long it will take (which he did not know). At the end of wrapping session, I thanked him and wished him Happy Weekend.

Session was over by 11:10 PM. He returned all my documents, saying if there is any need his PA in London comes back to my representative. He also did not collect the newly filled forms, even police certificates. he just checked them.

Thank you all the forum members with your valuable inputs. You do deserve to be a Canadian with you approach of sharing your experience and information. Most of the time I noticed people from western countries tend to do like this. Free flow of information. i hope I had a role in the same.

Now I have to wait for Medical Request, probably in 1-2 months.
Dear brother that’s really wonderful news, very happy to hear that, i know how u suffered, ur interview gave me hope also!
i really hope soon inshalah soon u will get ur MR ! and am sure within a month or max 2 u will hear good news, btw I submitted my docs yesterday to my agent,
all necessary documents which prove I studied two years in college ID card,+ college payment receipts, new explanation letter from college + private accreditation pages from my main university which my certificate came from, and I wrote a good justification , waiting their reply, since I applied I never been contacted by CHC !! and in this 30-Jun-13 will complete exactly 2 years since I applied,

I still remember your words when you said (By the way 99% my case is rejected, unless Allah wants otherwise and a miracle happens.. I am waiting for a miracle, and I have not lost my faith. Your case is a king comparing to mine.)

So from hear I know nothing is impossible !!!

Inshalah kheer.

xnista

Oct 31, 2009
Dubai
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Cour.d 27/06/11
Doc's Request.
Rec.vd 29/06/11
Nomination.....
Cc 18/07/11
AOR Received.
PER 02/09/11
IELTS Request
19/03/11
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
11/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
27/11/2013
LANDED..........
25/12/2013 Christmas Eve
Thanks brother. Thanks.
Lord/Allah/God give you all His Blessing.
My status has been changed to In Process after interview and the case assistance from CHC London has requested some updated forms to be filled and 2 photos with 30 days deadline. Inshalla I will send then in 10 days.

I will keep you all posted. Waiting to hear good news from your side, all.

Netra

Apr 9, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Feb 2012, Feb 2013 and Feb 2014
Med's Done....
18th feb 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Send with medicals on Feb 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30 May 2014, received on 5th June 2014
LANDED..........
by end of this year
hello everyone,
Although i m June 2011 applicant. i have recently joined this forum. My Timeline is as follows:
Applied: June 2011, to nova scotia, Canada
Medical request :Feb 2012 (Cant complete chest x-ray of my wife coz of pregnancy)
PP and RPRF sent: Feb 2012
Remedical send upon request: 10 Feb 2013
Medical received line in Ecas: 25 April 2013
Visa Office: New Delhi (File sent to delhi from Canada)
Federal skilled Worker catagory

What next in my case? I am checking online status expecting DM. But every Tuesday is same story. How long should i wait?

zeenat imran

Apr 11, 2011
by the grace of Almighty i have received PPR 1 on 26 june 2013. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

thanks to all my forum members for being supportive at every stage ................................................................. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) and
i wish you all the best inshallah, who are waiting for their medicals,pprs and visas. :)

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2013 Re-Med 19-02-2015
Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
zeenat imran said:
by the grace of Almighty i have received PPR 1 on 26 june 2013. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

thanks to all my forum members for being supportive at every stage ................................................................. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) and
i wish you all the best inshallah, who are waiting for their medicals,pprs and visas. :)
Heartiest Congrats :) :)

xnista

Oct 31, 2009
Dubai
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Cour.d 27/06/11
Doc's Request.
Rec.vd 29/06/11
Nomination.....
Cc 18/07/11
AOR Received.
PER 02/09/11
IELTS Request
19/03/11
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
11/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
27/11/2013
LANDED..........
25/12/2013 Christmas Eve
Mabrouk ........ :D wish the same for all.

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
zeenat imran said:

O really zeenat thats great ...........happy for you ;D

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2013 Re-Med 19-02-2015
Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
xnista said:
Mabrouk ........ :D wish the same for all.
Congrats Xinista

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xnista said:
Thanks brother. Thanks.
Lord/Allah/God give you all His Blessing.
My status has been changed to In Process after interview and the case assistance from CHC London has requested some updated forms to be filled and 2 photos with 30 days deadline. Inshalla I will send then in 10 days.

I will keep you all posted. Waiting to hear good news from your side, all.
waaw finally at least ur status changed!!! brother ur PR is guaranty! just matter of time,
from now u can decide where ti live in canada , start researching, to be honest i am interested to live in Manitoba...
30-Jun-2013 will complete 2 years since my file reached CIO!! now almost 2 weeks completed since i updated my add docs + justification\
ecas still shows RBVO !!! but honestly i dont feel my case will succeed, always feel for rejection but hope for best ...

dr.anam

Star Member
Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
june 2011
IELTS Request
sent with docs
File Transfer...
sep 2011
Med's Request
july 2012
Med's Done....
aug 2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
wating..
do Pakistani nationals need UK visa on transit for less than 24 hrs with an onward confirmed flight to Canada?