+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2011 Applicant Please Join this Page...........

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
MurtazaH said:
Guys I just got the reply of my Case Specific Enquiry , there is a bad news , as I was suspected, they refused me & the reason is insufficient points, only lacking of 2 points...............I am not giving up now I'll reapply soon just need to improve my scores in IELTS, God Willing I will do that till next month, remember me in ur pray & Good Luck to all of u guys. Murtaza
hey buddy in which category they deducted your points????

ovais

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER 16-11-2011
Med's Request
12-12-12
Med's Done....
20-12-12
Passport Req..
PPR1 03-04-13 DM 22-04-13 PPR2 02-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-13
LANDED..........
November 1, 2013
dear murtaza!
i am really sorry to hear about rejection of ur application at the VO stage. i am not only sorry but afraid as well. i was under the impression tht in MI2 and MI3 the CIO determination of eligibility is final and VO can not override it unless there is some misrepresentation and fraud.
what i really want to ask u is:
1. u must have done ur own assessment and given points to each category accordingly i.e age, language, work experience etc. now tht u have the case specific enquiry result with u where did u scored fewer points. like was it in age or job etc?
2. do u think tht there is a recourse and u cud deal with this if ur points were unfairly deducted. i have heard cases where NER has been turned into PER. ur case was in a much advanced stage. wudnt it b right for u to contest this decision if as per ur assessment ur points were enuff. mayb more documentary proof will help if it was points deduction in education, work experience or adaptibility. as ielts and age points are pretty straightforward.
3. in case the VO is right n the CIO was wrong dont u think tht u shud get ur fee back. beacuse of there was no misrepresentation on ur part the fault lies squarely with CIO for giving u a PER. n u shud get ur fee back.
i know it might b painful for u know to talk about these issues but it wud help a lot of us here who have recieved theeir PER.
thanx in advance. God bless u and good luck for ur next application.

kg_bang

May 6, 2011
Regina
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2011
Doc's Request.
submitted with application
AOR Received.
1st AOR on 28-07-2011, 2nd AOR 23-08-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
22-08-2011
Med's Request
13-12-11
Med's Done....
26-12-11
Interview........
waived.........
Passport Req..
13-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
3/2/12
LANDED..........
21st June, 2012
MurtazaH said:
Guys I just got the reply of my Case Specific Enquiry , there is a bad news , as I was suspected, they refused me & the reason is insufficient points, only lacking of 2 points...............I am not giving up now I'll reapply soon just need to improve my scores in IELTS, God Willing I will do that till next month, remember me in ur pray & Good Luck to all of u guys. Murtaza
so sorry to hear tht...
Dont give up n try again.
All d best

kg

ovais

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER 16-11-2011
Med's Request
12-12-12
Med's Done....
20-12-12
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-13
LANDED..........
November 1, 2013
dear pre july 2011 applicants
i would like to know as to what was the exact wording of ur PER letter.
My PER letter was something like this
Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on June 25, 2011.

is it the same for applicants of pre july 2011 or there is some difference.
thanx n regards
Ovais

harry_aussie

Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2011
AOR Received.
25/07/2011
File Transfer...
15/08/2011
Med's Request
15/12/2011
Med's Done....
19/12/2011
Interview........
WAIVED !!!!!/ Casual interview with visa officer on 5/3/2012
Passport Req..
21/2/2012, submitted on 27/2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
1/3/2012, valid till 20/12/2012, collected on 5/3/2012
LANDED..........
Landed,16 September 2012
Dear ovais the wording for PER is same in the pre july2011 cases.

ovais

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER 16-11-2011
Med's Request
12-12-12
Med's Done....
20-12-12
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-13
LANDED..........
November 1, 2013
harry_aussie said:
Dear ovais the wording for PER is same in the pre july2011 cases.
thanx!

dubaiite

May 3, 2011
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
1-11-2012
LANDED..........
24-3-2013
ovais said:
Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on June 25, 2011.

thanx n regards
Ovais
same.....

jainanshal

Star Member
May 13, 2011
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2011
AOR Received.
18-08-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
10-09-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
19-01-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-02-2012
LANDED..........
12-07-2012
ovais said:

thanx n regards
Ovais
Same......

MurtazaH

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/06/2011
AOR Received.
1st AOR: 29/7/2011
IELTS Request
Sent With The Application
File Transfer...
22/8/2011
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
sexyhippo said:
I am so sorry to hear about that. Anyway, please keep it up and do it again guys. You, Awai, mandie... are the heart of this thread and every body is looking at and will look forward to see you up again in this thread. I believe that this thread will live and wait for the day you received the Marble leaf visa. GOD WITH YOU MURTAZAH and GOD WITH US ALL.

By the way, I would like to send my congratulation to Harry_Aussie for his/her MR have a smooth journey for the rest of the trip to CANADA.
Thanx SexyHippo ur words giving lots of hope & encouragement, God Bless U, I'll be here with u guys , will stay in touch with all of my friends, u guys r really great & helpful, good luck to all of u.

MurtazaH

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/06/2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
22/8/2011
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
awai ali said:
Murtaza dnt worry...............this case was in your knowledge............see my application there was a job offer they said you do not attach job offer approved from HRDC even they tick it..........and now you can imagine the situation it wasted my two month but you know when Allah approved our case then we go.........just make new IELTS and reapply..................although loss of money is another issue.....if it is found in PER stage we can save money anyhow ....................perhaps going money bring more and much happiness to you.................when you will get the double........
Thanx dear, yeah u r rite if I got that decision from CIC N S it could save my money, now it has been wasted anyhow money is not a matter we will earn it in our whole life, if i lost my money on that stage ALLAH will bring some more & better opportunities to get it back ;D now I have 2 options either get merry or improve scores in IELTS , let see which way wind below ;D
Good luck to u & all my friends

MurtazaH

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/06/2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
22/8/2011
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
abhishekgoel007 said:
hey buddy in which category they deducted your points????
they deducted points in my education , 17 years of education but masters degree is of 16 years of education, I was recommended 25 points but awarded 22 by V O, it was my mistake to give 25 points but all consultants approved it for 25 points even CIC N S too. ;D

MurtazaH

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/06/2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
22/8/2011
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
ovais said:
dear murtaza!
i am really sorry to hear about rejection of ur application at the VO stage. i am not only sorry but afraid as well. i was under the impression tht in MI2 and MI3 the CIO determination of eligibility is final and VO can not override it unless there is some misrepresentation and fraud.
1. u must have done ur own assessment and given points to each category accordingly i.e age, language, work experience etc. now tht u have the case specific enquiry result with u where did u scored fewer points. like was it in age or job etc?
2. do u think tht there is a recourse and u cud deal with this if ur points were unfairly deducted. i have heard cases where NER has been turned into PER. ur case was in a much advanced stage. wudnt it b right for u to contest this decision if as per ur assessment ur points were enuff. mayb more documentary proof will help if it was points deduction in education, work experience or adaptibility. as ielts and age points are pretty straightforward.
3. in case the VO is right n the CIO was wrong dont u think tht u shud get ur fee back. beacuse of there was no misrepresentation on ur part the fault lies squarely with CIO for giving u a PER. n u shud get ur fee back.
i know it might b painful for u know to talk about these issues but it wud help a lot of us here who have recieved theeir PER.

Dear Ovais, here is the answer of ur Q's

dear do not afraid if ur scoring & other things r ok mine was confusing & i was suspecting vigilant eye from V O on my scoring

yes dear it was my assessment as well as few consultant's (including Mr Cohen the owner of this site) as i have mentioned before my scores of education were miscalculated

bro I have not received any thing in detail just got the response of my case specific enquiry , they just gave me one reason of rejection which is less scores in education, will try to find some resources to get back my fee but i think it will again waste my money & time

dear in my point of view V O is right as i went through the bylaws of CIC after reading that i came to know about my mistake, I have no idea whether they will return my fee or not , it is a fault of CIO let see what do they say in the letter, i m waiting for it once receive will share the matter with u guys.

thanks a lot of u as well & God bless u too & all of us, t c

MurtazaH

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/06/2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
22/8/2011
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
harry_aussie said:
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Dear Forum members, i am pleased to announce that i received MR/RPRF ON 15/12/2011.[/size][/size][/size]
Many Congratulations Dear........

MurtazaH

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/06/2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
22/8/2011
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
kg_bang said:
so sorry to hear tht...
Dont give up n try again.
All d best

kg
Thanx KG , no i m not giving up will resend it very soon, thanx & all the best to u.

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2013 Re-Med 19-02-2015
Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
MurtazaH said:
Thanx KG , no i m not giving up will resend it very soon, thanx & all the best to u.
Dear Murtaza, I am very sad to know about the reply u got from VO, but i m happy that ur hope is still alive and ur determined to re-apply.

Wish u best of luck for ur future.

Regards,
Nashe.