+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2011 Applicant Please Join this Page...........

sexyhippo

Jun 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 JUN 2011
Doc's Request.
SEND FULL DOCS
AOR Received.
24 AUG 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
22 SEP 2011
Med's Request
13 MAY 2013 In Process
Med's Done....
31 MAY2013
Interview........
might be waived off
Passport Req..
waiting
Hi moyrzg,

First of all, congratulation to you since you received 2nd AOR from VO and welcome you to the longest state of the process. As I look at your time frame, it seems you have very short time from RBVO TO IN PROCESS, do you? Congratulation to you again. As I know there are alot of JUNE applicants waiting the ECAS change to IP and most of us have to waiting from 6 to 8 months for MR and additional docs letter. To answer your question, I think that you have to wait for VO office sent you a letter for additional docs as well as PCC. In case if you stay in singapore, you have to wait for the letter from VO before apply for the PCC because singapore Police office don't issue PCC for individual applicants. They wil do it if you have the reference letter from VO singapore. If you stay in other country than Singapore then you can apply for PCC in advance if you want but i would like to remind you that the validity period of PCC is 3 months only.

Hope it wil help and good luck,

moyrzg

Jun 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-11 received by MIKE on 08-07-11
Doc's Request.
BD encashed as per email 18aug2011
Nomination.....
2nd Mail Aor by singapore v.o --- 24 oct 2011
AOR Received.
1st PER RECEIVED 4TH OCTOBER
IELTS Request
submitted with application:GENERAL
File Transfer...
ECAS: We Started Processing on.October 24,2012
Med's Request
medical results have been received on ecas as of 3pm 28jan 2013
Med's Done....
medical done nov 22 sent to manila embassy dec 13
sexyhippo said:
Hi moyrzg,

First of all, congratulation to you since you received 2nd AOR from VO and welcome you to the longest state of the process. As I look at your time frame, it seems you have very short time from RBVO TO IN PROCESS, do you? Congratulation to you again. As I know there are alot of JUNE applicants waiting the ECAS change to IP and most of us have to waiting from 6 to 8 months for MR and additional docs letter. To answer your question, I think that you have to wait for VO office sent you a letter for additional docs as well as PCC. In case if you stay in singapore, you have to wait for the letter from VO before apply for the PCC because singapore Police office don't issue PCC for individual applicants. They wil do it if you have the reference letter from VO singapore. If you stay in other country than Singapore then you can apply for PCC in advance if you want but i would like to remind you that the validity period of PCC is 3 months only.

Hope it wil help and good luck,

thank you for the rply sexyhippo:)

hoping you are correct.
i am in process in ecas but if i clivk the in process . it will only say we received your application on july 11.
i dun know if that even meAns something . it has been this message inside ecas since i received PER on oct 4.
and nov 1 til now my address diasappeared in ecas.
that is all ....
at least i know i will have to wait for them to ask for PCC since i reside in singapore....

abhimanyuu

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2011
Doc's Request.
PER thru email 8-10-2011
AOR Received.
07-11-2011 thru postal mail
IELTS Request
add docs req by NDVO - PCC & POF on Jan 31st
File Transfer...
Done
Med's Request
26-04-2012
Med's Done....
5-5-2012, MR/PP/RPRF sent 14-5-12, Re-meds 26th Sep, Re-photo submission Oct 5th
Interview........
No Thanks!
Passport Req..
26-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on Nov 19th
LANDED..........
Plans for Feb 13'
Hi,

In my case also, my ecase showing no address details....Hope its not a technical snag on the website....sure that its a indication of MR receiving soon ?

Rgds

A

khadrin

Nov 6, 2011
hi im under fsw noc 3152, if the bank draft was already encashed that means they started the processing without notice coming from them thru email?

pls. advice thanks

vikas123

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
India Gate, Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
AOR Received.
done
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
done
Med's Request
done
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
done
Passport Req..
done
VISA ISSUED...
done
LANDED..........
done
khadrin said:
hi im under fsw noc 3152, if the bank draft was already encashed that means they started the processing without notice coming from them thru email?

pls. advice thanks
If ur Bank draft has been encashed that means... ur case is eligible for processing... Soon u will get PER on the mail address you have mentioned in ur case....Relax and wait as ur journey has just started.... Enjoy the waiting time...

vikas

ambersabarabia

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
vikas123 said:
If ur Bank draft has been encashed that means... ur case is eligible for processing... Soon u will get PER on the mail address you have mentioned in ur case....Relax and wait as ur journey has just started.... Enjoy the waiting time...

vikas
hi, even if one gets dd cashed he /she can never be sure if he /she is eligible for processing or not, since last year even though my bhabhi's application was rejected but her dd was charged.and they did not return any thing niether the original ielts result card.
regards

Wolvy

May 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-29-2011
AOR Received.
PER: 9-1-2011, 10-4-2011 2nd AOR
Med's Request
10-28-2013 & RPRF requested, doc request 12-27-2013
Med's Done....
11-8-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-19-2014
I don't think that dd being encashed or cc charged does not mean guaranteed PER. It means that your application is complete ie all required documents are included in the application so that an assessment can be completed. It is a good sign though, think positively:)

@sexyhippo I think I remember reading here on the forum that applications after July 2011 ecase does not have RBVO status instead going straight to IP, but the applicant is not in process as thought of before. That may explain why morzagy did not see RBVO status.

ambersabarabia

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
Wolvy said:
I don't think that dd being encashed or cc charged does not mean guaranteed PER. It means that your application is complete ie all required documents are included in the application so that an assessment can be completed. It is a good sign though, think positively:)

@ sexyhippo I think I remember reading here on the forum that applications after July 2011 ecase does not have RBVO status instead going straight to IP, but the applicant is not in process as thought of before. That may explain why morzagy did not see RBVO status.
hi, it is good to think positive but i am sharing experience, my bhabhi has applied again this year after collecting all the docuents once again, and ruling out the reasons of reffusal.
best wishes for every one
regards

vikas123

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
India Gate, Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
AOR Received.
done
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
done
Med's Request
done
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
done
Passport Req..
done
VISA ISSUED...
done
LANDED..........
done
vikas123 said:

vikas
Hi, I might be mistaken... but to the best of my knowledge, if the BD or Credit Card is charged...there is very high possibilities that the case is accepted for processing at CIC centre canada...

Vikas

ambersabarabia

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
vikas123 said:
Hi, I might be mistaken... but to the best of my knowledge, if the BD or Credit Card is charged...there is very high possibilities that the case is accepted for processing at CIC centre canada...

Vikas
you are right it is supposed to be such as per rule. but i am not lieing they have done this they charged processing fee and sent email afterwards mentioning failure to get 67 points since my bhabi did not submit transcript she submitted only the degrees,and also depriving the relatives point according to them the evidence which she provided were not enough to confirm relation to her brother in law.
regards

sexyhippo

Jun 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 JUN 2011
Doc's Request.
SEND FULL DOCS
AOR Received.
24 AUG 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
22 SEP 2011
Med's Request
13 MAY 2013 In Process
Med's Done....
31 MAY2013
Interview........
might be waived off
Passport Req..
waiting
Wolvy said:

@ sexyhippo I think I remember reading here on the forum that applications after July 2011 ecase does not have RBVO status instead going straight to IP, but the applicant is not in process as thought of before. That may explain why morzagy did not see RBVO status.
Hi Wolvy,

Thanks for remind me about that. In that case our buddy might have a long run to wait in front of him. How about your cases Wolvy? is there any positively move? Whis It will happen soon with you and all people in this forum.

Good luck guys,

smooth

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-11
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
22-07-2013
Passport Req..
20-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-09-2013
LANDED..........
soon by His Grace
hello everyone,
greetings to all
smooth...

Wolvy

May 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-29-2011
AOR Received.
PER: 9-1-2011, 10-4-2011 2nd AOR
Med's Request
10-28-2013 & RPRF requested, doc request 12-27-2013
Med's Done....
11-8-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-19-2014
sexyhippo said:
Hi Wolvy,

Thanks for remind me about that. In that case our buddy might have a long run to wait in front of him. How about your cases Wolvy? is there any positively move? Whis It will happen soon with you and all people in this forum.

Good luck guys,
Hello Sexyhippo:) Thanks for asking, nothing so far since getting my 2nd AOR from Buffalo in early Oct then ecas changed to RBVO about a week after that. My address has been missing since sometime last week. But no change so far, but of course it has been really early in the process and I am prepared for a wait, but hopefully not too long of a wait. What about yourself, any changes?

sexyhippo

Jun 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 JUN 2011
Doc's Request.
SEND FULL DOCS
AOR Received.
24 AUG 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
22 SEP 2011
Med's Request
13 MAY 2013 In Process
Med's Done....
31 MAY2013
Interview........
might be waived off
Passport Req..
waiting
Wolvy said:
Hello Sexyhippo:) Thanks for asking, nothing so far since getting my 2nd AOR from Buffalo in early Oct then ecas changed to RBVO about a week after that. My address has been missing since sometime last week. But no change so far, but of course it has been really early in the process and I am prepared for a wait, but hopefully not too long of a wait. What about yourself, any changes?
Hi Wolvy,

The MR will appear on your doors step very soon my friend ;) on my side, there is nothing happen since 24 Sep (the day I received 2nd AOR letter and my Ecas changed to RBVO). My VO singapore is one of Champion about slow process in over the world so I already prepare myself for waiting time from 6 to 8 months or longer :-\

good luck guys, and one beer for MR soon,

kg_bang

May 6, 2011
Regina
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2011
Doc's Request.
submitted with application
AOR Received.
1st AOR on 28-07-2011, 2nd AOR 23-08-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
22-08-2011
Med's Request
13-12-11
Med's Done....
26-12-11
Interview........
waived.........
Passport Req..
13-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
3/2/12
LANDED..........
21st June, 2012
hi guys,

congrats to those who got some +ve response recently. :)

just checked my e-case status. its still RBVO with my address.
how long will it take to change to In Process? :(

kg