+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 1ST IELTS CANDIDATES LET'S MEET HERE

megran2017

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
What would be for general writing Task 1 (Formal/Semi-forma/Informal) and Task 2 (Agree Disagree/Adv-Disadv/Discussion/Probs-Solutions/Direct one).........Any guess:)

neha111289

Sep 29, 2018
Dear All,
I will be writing IELTS exam for the the first time on the 1st of June here in Nigeria. Any suggestions, tips or ideas. I'm actually scared right now. The most difficult ones for me right now is T/F/NG questions and Y/N/NG questions, writing and speaking. What do you suggest i read to help me out. Thanks
Helooo I don’t know what are the timings in Nigeria but guys who so ever is reading this please post questions and answers as soon as you give ielts as I will be giving exam from india and it can help me alot last time also Answers were posted 3 hours prior to my test but I saw late.
SO ITS A REQUEST ESPECIALLY THOSE FROM AUSTRALIA TO SHARE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Reactions: Vikrantthakur

Vikrantthakur

Apr 27, 2019
I am just done with my speaking test
Topic
- something you do regularly which helps you in your study and work

They asked me questions about Routine
Routine and Creativity

Questions-
Do u love sharing
One thing u will share with everyone
One thing u will not share with anyone

Vikrantthakur

Apr 27, 2019
Helooo I don’t know what are the timings in Nigeria but guys who so ever is reading this please post questions and answers as soon as you give ielts as I will be giving exam from india and it can help me alot last time also Answers were posted 3 hours prior to my test but I saw late.

Please I have test tomorrow EST time if u can post questions and answers for Ready and listening and specially topic for writing.

ggoni

May 29, 2019
Please do not forget to share ielts general writing topic, listening or reading (what you remember).
This is the power of community!

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
Please do not forget to share ielts general writing topic, listening or reading (what you remember).
This is the power of community!
We will have to get to our test centre first . It is raining cats and dogs and the city is known to get flooded when this happens!!

Vanessaeko

Star Member
Jun 1, 2019
Pls what were your questions in writing task 2 general?