+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 1ST IELTS CANDIDATES LET'S MEET HERE

Owzed

Jun 2, 2019
Its Logic not emotions, I remember I wrote "emotions" first but I had to correct myself.

Secondly, I thought I heard the man say Spanish classes were for children above 17, but the woman said her child was below 17.
Either 7 or 17, can't remember

Nick.sharma

Jun 2, 2019
Its Logic not emotions, I remember I wrote "emotions" first but I had to correct myself.

Secondly, I thought I heard the man say Spanish classes were for children above 17, but the woman said her child was below 17.
It was 7

TripleE01

May 24, 2019

He then said he is 8 now and can still take Spanish classes

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
Listening
GOLF course
BLUE
Piano
Spanish
Breakfast
Section 2
Scotland
Hotels were expensive
Business attire
Take bath outside

Two things why Mandy and dave want to do it
Lot to do
They want to do well
Why they Dave wants to grow strawberry
It is liked by most people
Why mandy wants organic farming
It is appealing to most people
For which thing dave is worried about the most
Choosing place for farming
How many crops they will grow
One
What the dave liked about the project most
The idea

Bear
Bread
Oranges
Clean
Angry
Gym
Emotions
Spices

In any order please fill the rest of answers and correct me if I am wrong
I though Dave was worried because of the cost? The option had expense or something

User51

Star Member
Oct 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-10-2020
The local newspaper is holding an competition to find out the person who has done the most for the local community. Write a letter suggesting someone to the editor.

- Write the name of the person and describe him
- How do you know him/her
- What were his contributions to the local community.
Is it mandatory to answers all the points in sequence or could we merge it....like i have merged 1 and 3 point in 2nd para n them answered 2nd point in 3rd para...and then closing line

User51

Star Member
Oct 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-10-2020
s it mandatory to answers all the bullet points of letter in sequence or could we merge it....like i have merged 1 and 3 point in 2nd para n them answered 2nd point in 3rd para...and then closing line

akh136

Star Member
Apr 18, 2019
Also for first 2 question
28 E (under test)
29 E effect on individual- answer was E ( farmer’s income)

One more question effect on economy where answer was F ( coconut paragraph)

30. Can anyone recall the answer for
Lab special privilege - was answer B?
Its A , which mentions that the lab is licensed to receive samples from different countries ( license means a privilege in a way )

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Is it mandatory to answers all the points in sequence or could we merge it....like i have merged 1 and 3 point in 2nd para n them answered 2nd point in 3rd para...and then closing line
See, there are 4 criteria's that are used to assess Writing and that are : Task Achievement (TA), Coherence and Cohesion (CC), Lexical Resources
(LR) aka Vocablury and Grammatical Range and Accuracy (GRA)

Your writing style may have affected your letter's Coherence and Cohesion, however, it is not possible for me to tell you since I haven't seen any of your writing.

By coherence and cohesion, we mean, that the points that you have written should be in such a flow, that it makes the piece not difficult to read, should sound logical and should not be unorganised. You can google "coherence and cohesion ielts" for more information on it.

And no, it is not mandatory to answer all the points in the same order as long as they maintain coherence and cohesion.

Ideejay

Jun 2, 2019
Pls listening answers for b.c.
The question about the man buying a land.
Did he build his house there or retire there?