+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July Paper Based TRV status

TouristJuly

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Application/profile details
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can someone explain me if i am as of now under Review of eligibility status?

TouristJuly

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Chiguu

Jul 27, 2018
@Bryanna
Hi ! I am looking to apply for a visitor visa for my daughter and me.
My husband and I had a US work visa before which expired in 2016 since we came back to join our family business.
My brother is working in Canada and also my husband’s uncle is a Canadian citizen so we would showing both of them as hosts.
My husband also had a student visa for US and I had a student visa for UK.
Obviously I will be attaching my travel history , firm documents, itr , bank statements , marriage certificate , educational documents, host passport copy and visa copy and a cover letter.
I want an urgent visa since I want to travel in the next 15 days ! Is it possible ? Thanks

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Application/profile details
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can someone explain me if i am as of now under Review of eligibility status?
No dear You are not under review of eligibility

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna
Hi ! I am looking to apply for a visitor visa for my daughter and me.
My husband and I had a US work visa before which expired in 2016 since we came back to join our family business.
My brother is working in Canada and also my husband’s uncle is a Canadian citizen so we would showing both of them as hosts.
My husband also had a student visa for US and I had a student visa for UK.
Obviously I will be attaching my travel history , firm documents, itr , bank statements , marriage certificate , educational documents, host passport copy and visa copy and a cover letter.
I want an urgent visa since I want to travel in the next 15 days ! Is it possible ? Thanks
Which country are you applying from?

BTW there's no urgent processing unless it is a dire emergency

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Current estimated processing time for India applications is 28 days. Actual processing depends on the specifications of an application and a decision could be given much sooner/take much longer than this estimate.

You do not qualify for CAN+ processing. That again rules out a request for an expedited decision.

IMO, it is highly unlikely that you will get a decision/be able to travel in the next 15 days. It would be best to consider a travel plan about 5-8 weeks after submitting your application. Don't book tickets in advance

Reactions: Naname

suhailchabra

Jul 28, 2018
Current estimated processing time for India applications is 28 days. Actual processing depends on the specifications of an application and a decision could be given much sooner/take much longer than this estimate.

You do not qualify for CAN+ processing. That again rules out a request for an expedited decision.

IMO, it is highly unlikely that you will get a decision/be able to travel in the next 15 days. It would be best to consider a travel plan about 5-8 weeks after submitting your application. Don't book tickets in advance
Hi I submitted on 11th July review of elegibility not even started is there a chance i will get a visa before 16th August paper based application. Do i need to mail the embassy etc regarding this. I have a good travel history with more than 10 uk visas valid us visa multiple schenegan visa south africa australia and visa of various other countries. I am getting very nervous please advise Brynaaa

TouristJuly

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
Hi I submitted on 11th July review of elegibility not even started is there a chance i will get a visa before 16th August paper based application. Do i need to mail the embassy etc regarding this. I have a good travel history with more than 10 uk visas valid us visa multiple schenegan visa south africa australia and visa of various other countries. I am getting very nervous please advise Brynaaa
If you have a valid US visa in that case you are eligible for CAN+ scheme....Have you travelled to US before?

TouristJuly

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
@Bryanna I have applied on 6th July 2018 paper bases from Delhi....
I will be travelling with my family....I have received 2 notifications of acknowledgment mails from Canada embassy with information like uci and delay due to lot of applications....
I am quite worried about my file....
I have 5 UK return visa with 2 Schengen visa 2 Singapore returned 4 Vietnam returned visa 8 Thailand returned visa.
Please reply

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna I have applied on 6th July 2018 paper bases from Delhi....
I will be travelling with my family....I have received 2 notifications of acknowledgment mails from Canada embassy with information like uci and delay due to lot of applications....
I am quite worried about my file....
I have 5 UK return visa with 2 Schengen visa 2 Singapore returned 4 Vietnam returned visa 8 Thailand returned visa.
Please reply
Do try linking your paper application to your online account. You will get a better idea about the processing status

suhailchabra

Jul 28, 2018
@brynaa please advise and also i have linked the application to online. It says we will message once start reviewing elegibilty...

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@brynaa please advise and also i have linked the application to online. It says we will message once start reviewing elegibilty...
Processing has not crossed the estimated time of 28 days. So even if you email the visa office/if you send a web form, it will not be considered.

As you have a valid US visa, you should have requested for CAN+ processing. The decision is with the visa office.

There's no other option at this point in time but to wait until August 9-10

Reactions: Naname