App. Filed.......
29-05-2021
Med's Request
12-08-2021
Med's Done....
17-08-2021
Passport Req..
30-09-2021
I mailed them once. Got to know that they are good at making excuses :)
I updated my new LOA on 25th sept then on 26th sept I got response in against of my web form.

"Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your Email.

Your application is still subject to statutory requirements, including background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted a visa.

As these are conducted by outside agencies, we are not in a position to determine when your application will be finalized.

We can appreciate that you anxiously awaiting news about your application. Please rest assured that we will be in contact when your application is finalized or if we require additional information."

Reactions: bbleh

bbleh

Jul 20, 2021
I updated my new LOA on 25th sept then on 26th sept I got response in against of my web form.

"Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your Email.

Your application is still subject to statutory requirements, including background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted a visa.

As these are conducted by outside agencies, we are not in a position to determine when your application will be finalized.

We can appreciate that you anxiously awaiting news about your application. Please rest assured that we will be in contact when your application is finalized or if we require additional information."
Atleast you got a specific reply with in depth explanation. All I received was a generic reply which said your documents will be attached to the application. And the whole why is it taking so long as in due to Afghanistan crisis and the pandemic situation.

Oct 1, 2019
I have just hit 30 and my profile lost 5 points. I couldn't get the magical figures 8777 in IELTS and my Master's degree has been evaluated by WES as Two or More certificates(One year Masters Equivalent). I had already for Express Entry, I didn't get any invitation and my profile expired. I have an underlying condition for which my medical grade could be B. I'm fairly confident that if I keep taking the IELTS exam, I might actually achieve the score in a couple of attempts. But meanwhile, I don't want to waste my time as the more I age, the more I lose points. I've recently come to know that doing a masters program for at least 8 months would boost the CRS score. I wish I had known about it sooner. My plan is that since I already have 4 years of work experience and If I complete Masters in an year or two, I would be close to achieving my PR dream. My biggest fear is that student visa rejection. What are the odds of this happening?

Reactions: bbleh

bbleh

Jul 20, 2021
I have just hit 30 and my profile lost 5 points. I couldn't get the magical figures 8777 in IELTS and my Master's degree has been evaluated by WES as Two or More certificates(One year Masters Equivalent). I had already for Express Entry, I didn't get any invitation and my profile expired. I have an underlying condition for which my medical grade could be B. I'm fairly confident that if I keep taking the IELTS exam, I might actually achieve the score in a couple of attempts. But meanwhile, I don't want to waste my time as the more I age, the more I lose points. I've recently come to know that doing a masters program for at least 8 months would boost the CRS score. I wish I had known about it sooner. My plan is that since I already have 4 years of work experience and If I complete Masters in an year or two, I would be close to achieving my PR dream. My biggest fear is that student visa rejection. What are the odds of this happening?
We are as clueless as you are on this topic. IRCC is really unpredictable about how they work.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Nothing yet, atleast not that I know of.
i applied on 10 sep, no medical require in DUbai, biometric done 14th sep. should i raise webform to ask which visa office dealing my application? it is ok to do or raising web forum not good idea at this stage

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021

i applied on 10 sep, no medical require in DUbai, biometric done 14th sep. should i raise webform to ask which visa office dealing my application? it is ok to do or raising web forum not good idea at this stage
DONT do it, dont. Raising webform for this is bad. It will create problems for everyone. Webform needs to be used properly and not check status. I think you can use GCMS notes for this, but that will take months!!

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Masters after another masters is tough choice to justify to VO. You need to give proper reason and mention how this will help you in home country. That means telling them that without this your career will not progress. So think about it and be careful. Choose your program very very carefully, the one that makes sense with your line of profession, else it will end in rejection.

Reactions: Aesopzai
Oct 1, 2019
Masters after another masters is tough choice to justify to VO. You need to give proper reason and mention how this will help you in home country. That means telling them that without this your career will not progress. So think about it and be careful. Choose your program very very carefully, the one that makes sense with your line of profession, else it will end in rejection.
Thank you for the reply. The main reason why I had to do Masters was my bachelors was a 3 year program and many Universities want applicants who have a 4 year degree. To satisfy those requirements, I had to study Masters which was a 2 year course. After completing the course, I came to know that to pursue MBA or Masters, having working experience would make a lot of difference. Thus, I took up a job as an Accountant to accumulate requisite experience and then pandemic happened. Obviously, to grow further in the field of accountancy, MBA adds a lot of weightage to the resume. I am hoping that this is a decent enough reason.