Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
Would you be relieved if I tell you that I saw three passport requests from 2,3 July today and one from 14th July? All non sds
Not relieved but anxious

• Sad
Reactions: bbleh

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
What worries me the most is that I'm not sure when IRCC will considered my application as submitted because I sent it on June 25 but I wasn't able to give my biometrics until August 16 because the VAC was closed. So, will it be considered as sent in June or August? Hopefully the former because the anxiety is killing me...

bbleh

Jul 20, 2021
What worries me the most is that I'm not sure when IRCC will considered my application as submitted because I sent it on June 25 but I wasn't able to give my biometrics until August 16 because the VAC was closed. So, will it be considered as sent in June or August? Hopefully the former because the anxiety is killing me...
I hope you get your PPR. All of us here can relate with the anxiety and it's horrible to have that. Especially when you got classes, it really gets hard to focus on anything.

Reactions: RumezaJ

NomanAhmed96

Nov 16, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
29-05-2021
Med's Request
12-08-2021
Med's Done....
17-08-2021
Passport Req..
30-09-2021
Would you be relieved if I tell you that I saw three passport requests from 2,3 July today and one from 14th July? All non sds
Where they are from and visa office?

Jobzsner

Star Member
Aug 6, 2021
I can actually assure you on this. It will be considered as filed in June. I have seen not one, not ten, not hundred but thousands of applications at this point. Biometrics date is the last thing affecting the decision. It is just a formality so that when you enter Canada, the country and hence state has your identity beforehand. For example,If your decision was to come today, and you get your biometrics done tomorrow. Your decision would be sent out as soon as the system receives your biometrics. This is the chronology I have observed at least a couple hundred times.

Reactions: bbleh

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
I can actually assure you on this. It will be considered as filed in June. I have seen not one, not ten, not hundred but thousands of applications at this point. Biometrics date is the last thing affecting the decision. It is just a formality so that when you enter Canada, the country and hence state has your identity beforehand. For example,If your decision was to come today, and you get your biometrics done tomorrow. Your decision would be sent out as soon as the system receives your biometrics. This is the chronology I have observed at least a couple hundred times.
Thank's for your comment! I hope you are right! Yesterday I received a reply via email from my local VAC because I sent an email telling them about my timeline and asking for a confirmation that my application was being processed correctly. They told me that they understood my situation and that if I hadn't received a reply in the following 2 weeks, to contact them again via email. I hope this is a good sign that I'll be receiving news before October.

Reactions: bbleh and Jobzsner