+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July draw predictions

kapilarya85

Dec 29, 2020
Guys, I am facing an issue when trying to update the NOC code as per new TEER for my spouse. It's giving me an system error. I have tried same on different machine, different wi-fi network. But still facing same issue, My profile is not in pool because of this. Does any one have any idea how can this be fixed? Did anyone got this error when updating the NOC code. I was able to update it for myself but for my spouse, It's giving an error as below. I am getting this error for the time they made changes to the NOC code. I have also submitted a web form, also report technical problem on same page. Please let me know if anyone have any idea to fix it.

Our Online Services Are Currently Down
System-generated error code:null (2022-11-25 01:08:59)

Sorry

This on-line service is currently not available.

Possible reasons::

1. We are currently updating this Web site.
  2. We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later.

ZezeB

Feb 3, 2022
Guys, I am facing an issue when trying to update the NOC code as per new TEER for my spouse. It's giving me an system error. I have tried same on different machine, different wi-fi network. But still facing same issue, My profile is not in pool because of this. Does any one have any idea how can this be fixed? Did anyone got this error when updating the NOC code. I was able to update it for myself but for my spouse, It's giving an error as below. I am getting this error for the time they made changes to the NOC code. I have also submitted a web form, also report technical problem on same page. Please let me know if anyone have any idea to fix it.

Our Online Services Are Currently Down
System-generated error code:null (2022-11-25 01:08:59)

Sorry

This on-line service is currently not available.

Possible reasons::

1. We are currently updating this Web site.
  2. We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later.
Hi,

Give it a few hours, try clearing your browsing data and give it a try. I had the same issue when updating mine last week but it eventually worked out

kapilarya85

Dec 29, 2020
Hi,

Give it a few hours, try clearing your browsing data and give it a try. I had the same issue when updating mine last week but it eventually worked out
Thanks, I have tried multiple times, even now it is more than 2 weeks. I also submitted web form and reported as technical problems. As Per IRCC, They said if account is locked then I can link my profile with new profile. Do you know how to link the profile?

Azami

Dec 7, 2022
Does your spouse have a Canadian work experience? If yes, did you lose any scores after updating the spouse's NOC?
There's currently a known bug where spouse's Canadian work experience is simply not counted, so a lot of people lost 5-7 points after updating NOC to NOC 2021.

kapilarya85

Dec 29, 2020
Does your spouse have a Canadian work experience? If yes, did you lose any scores after updating the spouse's NOC?
There's currently a known bug where spouse's Canadian work experience is simply not counted, so a lot of people lost 5-7 points after updating NOC to NOC 2021.
When First time, I updated I didn't see any change but now two days back, When I updated other thing, I noticed, her 1 year exp 5 points is not being considered. Hope they solve that issue soon.

Azami

Dec 7, 2022
Any idea when this will resolve?
No way to know, the IRCC hasn't even acknowledged that the bug exists. They didn't even bother to mention that there's no draw today, let alone giving a reason. Zero communication on their side as always. Expect nothing.

powerssdd

Aug 4, 2019
Well, I guess once again IRCC cannot handle the amount of applications while still meeting the 6 months service standard, so EE is suspended for a period of time once again.

LMAO.

If they want to meet the quotas of the next few years, each draw will have to invite 8K+ ppl.

I am curious about how this will be achieved considering even 4750 cannot be processed in time.

Reactions: klubsoda

SatNight

Dec 2, 2017
I believe they are working on the glitches because the last draw was not conducted correctly. People still can't get points for Canadian work experience, etc.