+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY APPLICANTS VISA STATUS

FrozenCold

Feb 9, 2020
You are confusing pre pandemic processing with two stage processing, both work differently. Medicals passed under two stage means you cleared stage two. Source : IRCC webinar 17.12.20
Hey there,

Could you please explain your last point? " Medical passed under two stage means you cleared stage 2."

First, what does medical passed mean? In my application, medical is updated. (I cannot check it myself but there isn't any request for medical so I think it's 'passed')

Second, "cleared stage 2", could you explain?

I applied on 8th August. Medical updated. Biometrics updated. Waiting for PPR. No AIP.

Edit: SDS category

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
Hey there,

Could you please explain your last point? " Medical passed under two stage means you cleared stage 2."

First, what does medical passed mean? In my application, medical is updated. (I cannot check it myself but there isn't any request for medical so I think it's 'passed')

Second, "cleared stage 2", could you explain?

I applied on 8th August. Medical updated. Biometrics updated. Waiting for PPR. No AIP.

Edit: SDS category
If you didn't receive an AIP then you don't come under two stage processing.

FrozenCold

Feb 9, 2020
If you didn't receive an AIP then you don't come under two stage processing.
Hi, thank you for your reply.

I forgot to mention that I started my studies in September 2020 (Fall 2020). So, shouldn't my application come under two-stage process?

I thought applications submitted before September 15 were considered under two-stage process. (I may be wrong)

singlarun

Jan 22, 2018
Can anyone advise please when shall I expect the final decision on my application? Currently taking online classes since September. Following are the timeline.

Application submitted :25th July
AIP :26th August
Medical updated :18th September
Biometrics done:22nd December

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
Hi, thank you for your reply.

I forgot to mention that I started my studies in September 2020 (Fall 2020). So, shouldn't my application come under two-stage process?

I thought applications submitted before September 15 were considered under two-stage process. (I may be wrong)
AIP is the only indication that you are tagged along the two stage process, even in the GCMS notes these files are allocated separately under "two staged SPs" and receive priority processing over normal files. IRCC reps in the webinar made the same statements numerous times that your processing comes under two stage only if you receive an AIP.

Reactions: FrozenCold

FrozenCold

Feb 9, 2020
AIP is the only indication that you are tagged along the two stage process, even in the GCMS notes these files are allocated separately under "two staged SPs" and receive priority processing over normal files. IRCC reps in the webinar made the same statements numerous times that your processing comes under two stage only if you receive an AIP.

https://ibb.co/qJsQCWX
Alright!
Thank you for the clarification and info. I guess I will just wait for some kind of update.

phaijalkhan

Oct 4, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-03-2023
Can anyone advise please when shall I expect the final decision on my application? Currently taking online classes since September. Following are the timeline.

Application submitted :25th July
AIP :26th August
Medical updated :18th September
Biometrics done:22nd December
Since you recently gave your biometrics, I think your decision could come anytime now. However if you are close to the date where you won't get a refund if you are rejected after that, don't risk it. Defer. I suppose most such deadlines are in January so you do have time. Most likely your result could come any moment.

singlarun

Jan 22, 2018
Since you recently gave your biometrics, I think your decision could come anytime now. However if you are close to the date where you won't get a refund if you are rejected after that, don't risk it. Defer. I suppose most such deadlines are in January so you do have time. Most likely your result could come any moment.
Thanks, but as I have already completed one term online so I will loose one term tuition fee straight away in case my 2nd stage approval wouldn't come.

phaijalkhan

Oct 4, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-03-2023
Thanks, but as I have already completed one term online so I will loose one term tuition fee straight away in case my 2nd stage approval wouldn't come.
Your timeline looks good. Most likely it's positive. Since you just gave your biometrics it's hopefully due in next batch of PPRs