+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY APPLICANTS VISA STATUS

Jatin_.31

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
Visa applied 11jun Aip 13aug biometrics done and updated 2dec medical passed 7dec sds file can anyone have idea when will i receive final decision?

amazing.cool

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
Visa applied 11jun Aip 13aug biometrics done and updated 2dec medical passed 7dec sds file can anyone have idea when will i receive final decision?
Welcome to the club bro... no one has any idea... all guess work...trying to determine the pattern... in this thread July Applicants with 3rd Sep AIP mostly....

phaijalkhan

Oct 4, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-03-2023
It was nothing actually. Just a Ghost update. Nothing happened in the profile.

simpleanswer

Aug 12, 2020
I recieved refusal just now.
Timeline:
application: 20th July Sds
bio: 23 nov Dubai
aip: 3 sep
refusal: 15/12
Did btech in computer science completed in 2020 and applied course is informattion-technology programmer analyst.
Reason for refusal: Generic one
not satisfied
when did your medical got updated?

Jaggi__

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
I recieved refusal just now.
Timeline:
application: 20th July Sds
bio: 23 nov Dubai
aip: 3 sep
refusal: 15/12
Did btech in computer science completed in 2020 and applied course is informattion-technology programmer analyst.
Reason for refusal: Generic one
not satisfied
Bro raise a concern about this if you got aip that means they can't refuse you on eligibility factor. Aip means eligibility passed. Call them ask why they gave aip in first place if your eligibility was not passed.

Reactions: ShaUCan

amazing.cool

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
Bro raise a concern about this if you got aip that means they can't refuse you on eligibility factor. Aip means eligibility passed. Call them ask why they gave aip in first place if your eligibility was not passed.
Bro.. AIP is only valid for Fall intake.. IRCC clearly mentioned if you change anything in ur profile, they will review it as fresh/again... So AIP is not valid in his case as he deferred to Jan...although this is stupid decision by IRCC... but he can't challenge based on AIP...

Pradeep Reddy

Sep 3, 2020
Bro.. AIP is only valid for Fall intake.. IRCC clearly mentioned if you change anything in ur profile, they will review it as fresh/again... So AIP is not valid in his case as he deferred to Jan...although this is stupid decision by IRCC... but he can't challenge based on AIP...
Very good point. I agree with you.

Jaggi__

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
Bro there is a person who was attending online classes got refusal after aip and the reason was he will not leave canada. You can find him in forum

amazing.cool

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
Bro there is a person who was attending online classes got refusal after aip and the reason was he will not leave canada. You can find him in forum
True bro! I have also seen it... That is pure hard luck... until he raises GCMS, it would be difficult to say whether he was rejected on Stage 1 or Stage 2... refusal reasons are standard...