Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-07-2020
Med's Done....
08-06-2020
Hello folks, this Thread is for knowing the current situation of July applicants with thier Visa status I request you all to kindly share your visa status and time here

Satvik212

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-07-2020
Med's Done....
08-06-2020
Satvik
Applied-12th July
Medicals updated, but not sure when as I don't have my GC
AIP-3rd September(mail)
Biometrics-16th Nov(Dubai)
Status- Waiting for PPR.

Khurrammalik

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
Applied 26th july
No updates since sep
Was requested medical yesterday 4th. ( initially submitted upfront on 26 nov 2019, and was updated on 9th sep, it has expired now)

Idpatel

Jan 10, 2020
Applied 26th july
No updates since sep
Was requested medical yesterday 4th. ( initially submitted upfront on 26 nov 2019, and was updated on 9th sep, it has expired now)
You mean to say that you resubmitted medical?
You were requested to do medical again?

I am asking this because my medical is expired also.

Khurrammalik

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
You mean to say that you resubmitted medical?
You were requested to do medical again?

I am asking this because my medical is expired also.
Yea i was sent a medical request letter yesterday, although its worded like an intial medical request. My lawyer stipulated that its because the medical has expired

Idpatel

Jan 10, 2020
Yea i was sent a medical request letter yesterday, although its worded like an intial medical request. My lawyer stipulated that its because the medical has expired
Ok ..I have a question for you..I filed on 9th July. My medical is also expired. I haven't received any update except AIP on 3rd September.

Will I receive medical request and I should go for medical?

One more question ...that medical request letter is placed in your gc key account right?

Khurrammalik

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
Ok ..I have a question for you..I filed on 9th July. My medical is also expired. I haven't received any update except AIP on 3rd September.

One more question ...that medical request letter is placed in your gc key account right?
You will definitely have to re-submit medical in order to travel, get ahead of it i guess. And i do not know the answer to the last bit as i do t have access to my gc account and all correspondence is handled by my lawyer

Khurrammalik

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020

Or you could wait, but they wont issue a visa with an expired medical thats what i have heard

Reactions: JkAery