STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-07-2020
Med's Done....
08-06-2020
Hello peeps,
I am a july applicant and noticed an unsual thing.My medical was updated somehere in last week of August (notsure when) but as I checked my GC today i noticed there was "we don't need your Medical". Moreover, i have seen in other threads that most of the July applicants didn't get their medical updated and someone after submitting doing something with MEDICAL SHEETS got medical updated. And if u have noticed the trend those only with medical updated are receiving PPR. So i request you to kindly drop your reply here if anyone is on the same boat and if someone knows the way to get medical updated (with that kinda medical sheet)

Reactions: Waqar_Ahmad

Waqar_Ahmad

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Hello peeps,
I am a july applicant and noticed an unsual thing.My medical was updated somehere in last week of August (notsure when) but as I checked my GC today i noticed there was "we don't need your Medical". Moreover, i have seen in other threads that most of the July applicants didn't get their medical updated and someone after submitting doing something with MEDICAL SHEETS got medical updated. And if u have noticed the trend those only with medical updated are receiving PPR. So i request you to kindly drop your reply here if anyone is on the same boat and if someone knows the way to get medical updated (with that kinda medical sheet)
Yes I raised webform for my medical updation . Let see what happens
July applicant

Satvik212

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-07-2020
Med's Done....
08-06-2020
oh okay please inform me if u get any reverts from webfrom

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
This helps

This helps. Now atleast we know what kind of reply are we going to get if we raise a Webform related to medicals.
Delhi embassy never replies, it's rare to see them sending such emails. This email was received by a friend. The fact is it doesn't matter if the medical isn't updated, it will be updated in due course. I did my biometrics during 25th Nov in Dubai and received BVL/OPR on Dec 2 (medical was passed on the same day of review).

Last edited:

Odogwu_Nwoke

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
Hello peeps,
I'm a June applicant; am on this same boat. I've raised countless webforms regarding this issue, but all IRCC has done is to respond twice, saying:

Good day [Ezigbo Mmadụ Chukwu Goziri],

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that the medical results were received by the responsible office.

Since this file is currently located at the Canadian visa office in Nairobi, Kenya, we invite you to contact them directly if you wish to:

Report important changes,
Provide documents,
Obtain information regarding the status of the application, or
Enquire on an outcome to a request.
You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website. Once you have selected the office you wish to contact, you will be presented with the different ways you may contact them.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Download application forms and guides
Change of address
Check your application status
Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.
Sincerely,

Emilie, agent 4363
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
I'm a June applicant; am on this same boat. I've raised countless webforms regarding this issue, but all IRCC has done is to respond twice, saying:

We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that the medical results were received by the responsible office.

Since this file is currently located at the Canadian visa office in Nairobi, Kenya, we invite you to contact them directly if you wish to:

Provide documents,
You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website. Once you have selected the office you wish to contact, you will be presented with the different ways you may contact them.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Change of address
Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.
Sincerely,

Emilie, agent 4363
They gave you a direct answer, I don't see any issue here. Your medicals will be updated in due course once an officer reviews it again.

Satvik212

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-07-2020
Med's Done....
08-06-2020

Provide documents,

Change of address
Sincerely,

Emilie, agent 4363
oh okay i see. lets wait and watch what else can we get here now

Odogwu_Nwoke

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020

Provide documents,

Change of address
Sincerely,

Emilie, agent 4363

My medical eventually got updated today.

AMP20

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
Delhi embassy never replies, it's rare to see them sending such emails. This email was received by a friend. The fact is it doesn't matter if the medical isn't updated, it will be updated in due course. I did my biometrics during 25th Nov in Dubai and received BVL/OPR on Dec 2 (medical was passed on the same day of review).
Hey! Where was your application processed?