+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

july applicants for sept. 2017 intake discussion thread

redlamjm

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Thanks bro, Just contacted them, and receptionist said that they have Sunday off, so I have to call them tomorrow. Lets hope for the best. hopefully tomorrow I will get some positive news. This wait is killing me. Don't understand what exactly is happening in Visa Offices in India.

Yeah!! Do call tomorrow. And who knoes may be your Visa might directly get approved. :)

redlamjm

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Yes I will call them in the morning. But has anyone have ever got visa without medicals in India?
There were 7 students for September Intake 2016 that went from my Consultant.
They all applied for Visa and had to undergo medicals only if Visa officials asked for.

About 3 students didn't have to go for medicals and got their application was approved directly.

However this year, the rules are a little changed but you can still read in official website. They say Medicals MAY be necessary. Just stay positive.

Last edited:

pratik11

Jul 20, 2017
There were 7 students for September Intake 2016 that went from my Consultant.
They all applied for Visa and had to undergo medicals only if Visa officials asked for.

About 3 students didn't have to go for medicals and got their application approved directly.

However this year, the rules are a little changed but you can still read in official website. They say Medicals MAY be necessary. Just stay positive.
Oh okay thank you so much for the information. :) fingers crossed.

Abhi05

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Hi guys I got a rejection yesterday and the reason for refusal is others, if I apply for CAIPS and reapply in the next intake what do you think are there any chances of approval next time or do they simply reject because it was refused in the previous intake ?

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
Hi guys I got a rejection yesterday and the reason for refusal is others, if I apply for CAIPS and reapply in the next intake what do you think are there any chances of approval next time or do they simply reject because it was refused in the previous intake ?
The good thing about CAIPS is you know the exact reasons why you were rejected. So, by actually addressing those reasons on your next application, you have a good chance of getting approved.

Abhi05

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
The good thing about CAIPS is you know the exact reasons why you were rejected. So, by actually addressing those reasons on your next application, you have a good chance of getting approved.
Thank you .And is it ok if I opt for any other relevant course in another college ?

pratik11

Jul 20, 2017
Hey guys got rejection letter in my cic account 15 mins ago. Reason was that I have failed to explain if I would leave Canada after studies, purpose of visit and I forgot to mention my previous rejection of United States visa. My college starts on 2nd October can I reapply ? Is it possible to get it by then? What should I do?

Vinoth1302

Jul 16, 2017
Trichy
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
12/07/2017
Hey guys got rejection letter in my cic account 15 mins ago. Reason was that I have failed to explain if I would leave Canada after studies, purpose of visit and I forgot to mention my previous rejection of United States visa. My college starts on 2nd October can I reapply ? Is it possible to get it by then? What should I do?
Today u got rejection ???

Vinoth1302

Jul 16, 2017
Trichy
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
12/07/2017
Sorry to hear this bro, Don't worry bro u will get visa for sure just crt the errors and resubmit the application bro

ridzi

Jul 15, 2017
Try to reapply .. because so many ppl got visa on 2nd or 3rd attempt.. do not loose hope..

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
Thank you .And is it ok if I opt for any other relevant course in another college ?
I'm not an expert in this but if you feel that your application was rejected due to an irrelevant course. I think it makes sense to pick a relevant course but at the same time the visa officer might think that your ultimate goal is to immigrate to Canada. So, it's a bit of gamble. If the CAIPS notes clearly mentions that the rejection was solely based on this reason. I would advice you to do something related to the course(maybe a bit of work experience or a certificate course) that you opted for and reapply with supporting documents. Show them how serious you are and they should understand that YOU mean BUSINESS! I think it's late for you to follow a strategy which involves of applying for a relevant course and changing the college after getting study permit because the Visa officer is now aware of your previous application. I might be wrong here and maybe the visa officer will grant you a visa if you pick a relevant course but my common sense says it's the other way around. Hence, if you have plans of doing this (changing the college after receiving the study permit) I highly recommend you to stick to your original plan and try to do something relevant to your proposed course.

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
Yes bro I will re-apply but I hope it will work, coz college starts on 2nd oct.
Re-applying without CAIPS sounds like a gamble. I'm afraid you may have to do that because of the lack of time. However, you can order for CAIPS in the meantime with your UCI and application number. It will help you in future.

Rocky_9

Jul 18, 2017
Hello
I got a message in my cic account saying my application was rejected
Reason:your language ability in specific bands and considering your
proposed course of study, your travel history and ties to your home country, I am not satisfied you
would be a bona fide student and a temporary resident.
My course of study is Flight training and they don't require IELTS as per my applied institution.
I have applied on 21st July, Chennai vfs.
I am considering to apply again but wud like some advice from u guys
Thank you