Vinoth1302

Jul 16, 2017
Trichy
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
12/07/2017
Thank you so much, I hope God it will for medicals only. All the best for you're visa too.
bro don't worry after submitting ur application if u taking ur medical test panel physicians will directly send ur medical details to cic so u no need to submit ur medical acknowledgement by urself to cic and if u taken medical test after submitting visa application then this update is for ur visa approval. But if u r not taken medical test till now then this update is for ur medical test after taking medical test u have to submit ur acknowledgement to cic

pratik11

Jul 20, 2017
bro don't worry after submitting ur application if u taking ur medical test panel physicians will directly send ur medical details to cic so u no need to submit ur medical acknowledgement by urself to cic and if u taken medical test after submitting visa application then this update is for ur visa approval. But if u r not taken medical test till now then this update is for ur medical test after taking medical test u have to submit ur acknowledgement to cic
I am still waiting for the medical request from cic, I hope they will send me medical request by tomorrow, its now 53 days since I have applied. I have applied offline on 13th July from pune and file is in Bangalore. I have crossed normal processing time so I am really worried about it.Thanks for the information.

Vinoth1302

Jul 16, 2017
Trichy
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
12/07/2017
I am still waiting for the medical request from cic, I hope they will send me medical request by tomorrow, its now 53 days since I have applied. I have applied offline on 13th July from pune and file is in Bangalore. I have crossed normal processing time so I am really worried about it.Thanks for the information.
U still not taken medical test ???

pratik11

Jul 20, 2017
U still not taken medical test ???
No i haven't because i have not done it upfront so now I have to wait for Medical Request from cic. That's why i am worried about it, its been over 7 weeks. if we submitted application without upfront medicals then we have towait for medical request from cic. That's what my consultant told me when i asked them about it. Is there any other way for it?

redlamjm

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
No i haven't because i have not done it upfront so now I have to wait for Medical Request from cic. That's why i am worried about it, its been over 7 weeks. if we submitted application without upfront medicals then we have towait for medical request from cic. That's what my consultant told me when i asked them about it. Is there any other way for it?
Hey,

In case if they ask you for Medicals, it will only be from their suggested panel physicians.

Since you applied from Pune, I will guess you live there. These are the numbers for Canada Visa certified panel physicians.

Just call them and explain your case on how you didn't give your medicals yet and if you have to wait till their decision or you can advancely give your medicals.

Its because when I went for my medicals, students were already giving their tests regardless of the Visa officials asking for one.

Just call them and they'll definitely help you out.

City: Pune
Name: Purvez Grant
Address: Ruby Hall Clinic,
40, Sassoon Road,
Maharashtra,
411 001
Telephone: (020) 26163391 (8 lines)
(020) 266455100 (60 lines)

Name: Neelima Limaye
40, Sassoon Road,
Maharashtra,
411 001

pratik11

Jul 20, 2017
Hey,

In case if they ask you for Medicals, it will only be from their suggested panel physicians.

Since you applied from Pune, I will guess you live there. These are the numbers for Canada Visa certified panel physicians.

Just call them and explain your case on how you didn't give your medicals yet and if you have to wait till their decision or you can advancely give your medicals.

Its because when I went for my medicals, students were already giving their tests regardless of the Visa officials asking for one.

Just call them and they'll definitely help you out.

Name: Purvez Grant
40, Sassoon Road,
Maharashtra,
411 001

Name: Neelima Limaye
40, Sassoon Road,
Maharashtra,
411 001
Thanks bro, Just contacted them, and receptionist said that they have Sunday off, so I have to call them tomorrow. Lets hope for the best. hopefully tomorrow I will get some positive news. This wait is killing me. Don't understand what exactly is happening in Visa Offices in India.