+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

july applicants for sept. 2017 intake discussion thread

redlamjm

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Hi guys, my application got rejected today stating others as reason :(
Sorry to hear this. Between what are their reasons for rejection, please specify. You can reapply considering their rejection reason and get it 100% approved. Also I hope they approach more systematically next time like you mentioned.

Harkanwal deep singh

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Yes, I will do that, hope atleast they process in a systematic way in the next attempt and give me a positive result
Sorry to hear about that bro ... pls dont get dis heartened try bttr next time ... u will get it bro .... sometime last minute goal can make difference to win the game . Dont wry all the best

pratik11

Jul 20, 2017
Hey guys I just checked my online account and it said 'updated'. and when checked it, its the same no messages nothing at all. What does this means? They are reviewing my eligibility since 14th August. Any idea guys why it said updated and shows no updates?

parthagnani

Aug 14, 2017
Hey guys I just checked my online account and it said 'updated'. and when checked it, its the same no messages nothing at all. What does this means? They are reviewing my eligibility since 14th August. Any idea guys why it said updated and shows no updates?
You will get results tommmor

ridzi

Jul 15, 2017
Exactly the same happened to me too..
Might be we will get our update on monday..
Fingers crossed...

pratik11

Jul 20, 2017
Exactly the same happened to me too..
Might be we will get our update on monday..
Fingers crossed...
I don't know what is going to happen now. I am worried that if it indicates final decision then I will be rejected coz i have not done upfront medicals.

redlamjm

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
I don't know what is going to happen now. I am worried that if it indicates final decision then I will be rejected coz i have not done upfront medicals.
But why didn't you go for Medicals? Did your consultant said its not mandatory. In my case, the consultant initially told Medical wasn't mandatory until I found it over the Official website on giving medical a must. Anyways you still might end up flying to Canada if they don't stress on it. However I would suggest you check with your CIC account where they will mention if you missed your medicals or anything in relevance.

Good luck!!

Last edited:

Nitya Nivali

Aug 27, 2017
What does the status against documents say in your application? If it says they do not need additional documents, could be 2 things- the update could be about asking you for the medical report. Or, they do not need the document, and have arrived at a decision, irrespective.

pratik11

Jul 20, 2017
But why didn't you go for Medicals? Did your consultant said its not mandatory. In my case, the consultant initially told Medical wasn't mandatory until I found it over the Official website on giving medical a must. Anyways you still might end up flying to Canada if they don't stress on it. However I would suggest you check with your CIC account where they will medical if you missed your medicals or anything in relevance.

Good luck!!
My consultant told me that it's not mendatory and told me that they will send me medical request if I need one. so I was waiting for medical request from cic. I hope they will send me medical request instead of rejection letter. Fingers crossed, really worried now. I need some luck now.

pratik11

Jul 20, 2017
What does the status against documents say in your application? If it says they do not need additional documents, could be 2 things- the update could be about asking you for the medical report. Or, they do not need the document, and have arrived at a decision, irrespective.
Yes it says they do not need additional documents. God I hope update is about asking for medicals. I need to get this study permit for my parents as well as me.

redlamjm

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
My consultant told me that it's not mendatory and told me that they will send me medical request if I need one. so I was waiting for medical request from cic. I hope they will send me medical request instead of rejection letter. Fingers crossed, really worried now. I need some luck now.
I don't blame any one particular consultant but seriously, some people with their negligence effect our careers. It was only one day before submitting my documents at VFS that I learnt about Medical being mandatory. Had to immediately rush to their preferred hospital and have it. But since Medical is important but only after other documents, they might ask you for a medical or simply issue your Visa.

Reactions: Abhi05

pratik11

Jul 20, 2017
I don't blame any one particular consultant but seriously, some people with their negligence effect our careers. It was only one day before submitting my documents at VFS that I learnt about Medical being mandatory. Had to immediately rush to their preferred hospital and have it. But since Medical is important but only after other documents, they might ask you for a medical or simply issue your Visa.
You're right why don't people understand that for them we are just clients but for us it's our life. I hope I will get medical request not rejection.

Reactions: Abhi05 and redlamjm