+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

july applicants for sept. 2017 intake discussion thread

Sarah rachel

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
I feel the same..

Did anyone get visa today??
Guysss dont thnk negative ok.. We know how much we all have worked to get here.. And we will sure make it.. Its becoming delayed.. And we dont know wat to do.. We can't even question anybody.. All we can do is.. Just stay positive.. Hope fr the best..
I'm also. Sailing in the same boat.. Its my dream from childhood to be ter.. And I have gone through soo much all my family were negative but nly parents and god, good frends will stand by you.
Always think tht.

One mre thing from my side I feel tht they havent started reviewing few applications thts y we havent got any. And yess last year there were only3000applications for visa this time its triple the amount around 9000applications for september intake. They are picking up files randomly. This is wat I heard from my councellor. We all will get positive results.. As of now , we have to stay strong in mind, heart.

Felt like sharing it to all of u..
Dont mind

Vinoth1302

Jul 16, 2017
Trichy
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
12/07/2017
Guysss dont thnk negative ok.. We know how much we all have worked to get here.. And we will sure make it.. Its becoming delayed.. And we dont know wat to do.. We can't even question anybody.. All we can do is.. Just stay positive.. Hope fr the best..
I'm also. Sailing in the same boat.. Its my dream from childhood to be ter.. And I have gone through soo much all my family were negative but nly parents and god, good frends will stand by you.
Always think tht.

One mre thing from my side I feel tht they havent started reviewing few applications thts y we havent got any. And yess last year there were only3000applications for visa this time its triple the amount around 9000applications for september intake. They are picking up files randomly. This is wat I heard from my councellor. We all will get positive results.. As of now , we have to stay strong in mind, heart.

Dont mind
Nice

Sal_SD

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
Always think tht.

Dont mind
Hoping for the best Sarah :)
Thank you