+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

july applicants for sept. 2017 intake discussion thread

Abhi05

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Trust me we know what your going thru . Sleepless nights wondering if your visa will come through .. Its natural to feel this way . Understand that this is not the end of the world for u and if by chance you dont get thru , maybe it was not meant to be for u and maybe u where made for something better .Hold on to the fact that the best is yet to come for u . :) dont drive yourself insane coz of this situation . you will be alright ..
Rightly said Leanne and have you observed one thing, even though it is taking lot of time Maximum number of people are getting their applications approved and the refusal rate is very low unless it's a very major mistake.

Leanne Alexander

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
Rightly said Leanne and have you observed one thing, even though it is taking lot of time Maximum number of people are getting their applications approved and the refusal rate is very low unless it's a very major mistake.
true true :) so lets all hope for the best but also prepare for the worst :) we never know whats meant to be for us :D

Vinoth1302

Jul 16, 2017
Trichy
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
12/07/2017
I hope you are right, brother!

I applied from Chennai VFS on 21st july. I didn't get any medical update however they started reviewing my eligibility on Friday. To be brutal honest, I'm suffering from Insomnia at the moment and I need to use strong and potent drugs to put me into sleep last night. I never really needed it. I'm the only one left in my house after my sister left for the US on 12th August. I was supposed to leave back then but since my application was processing, I couldn't! Don't know why they are taking so long. We all have dreams and don't want it to be shattered.
Ya buddy am from middle class I just had a dream to study in Canada and at my level thinking of it is quite impossible but my parents fulfilled that but somewhere some one blocking my dream. Totally am dieing each and every day

Vinoth1302

Jul 16, 2017
Trichy
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
12/07/2017
Trust me we know what your going thru . Sleepless nights wondering if your visa will come through .. Its natural to feel this way . Understand that this is not the end of the world for u and if by chance you dont get thru , maybe it was not meant to be for u and maybe u where made for something better .Hold on to the fact that the best is yet to come for u . :) dont drive yourself insane coz of this situation . you will be alright ..
Such a nice wordings but I already lefted my job am totally relay on this visa only if my visa is not comes just think about ma situation

Vinoth1302

Jul 16, 2017
Trichy
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
12/07/2017
Ya I seen a real cases who applied from chennai vfs they got visa but processing time is quite high

Harkanwal deep singh

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Dont worry bro we all will get . Sagar ke sakun se hume inkaar nahi magar tufaan mein kashti nikalne ka maza kuch aur h
Ya buddy am from middle class I just had a dream to study in Canada and at my level thinking of it is quite impossible but my parents fulfilled that but somewhere some one blocking my dream. Totally am dieing each and every day

Nikita_verma

Aug 25, 2017
Hello,
Received a mail. My visa got rejected today.
Grounds for refusal:
"· Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans."

My consultant says this is the common reason they are giving to everyone.

I have done my PGDM marketing with 4 years of experience and I have applied for PG event management program.

Plz suggest on reapply.

Vinoth1302

Jul 16, 2017
Trichy
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
12/07/2017
After all i'll be flying on 2nd Sep. Time to say Good bye everyone here. Thank you so much for the support that i got here. I really hope you all will get it tomorrow. buh byee
Good luck buddy

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
After all i'll be flying on 2nd Sep. Time to say Good bye everyone here. Thank you so much for the support that i got here. I really hope you all will get it tomorrow. buh byee
Have a safe journey, buddy!

Abhi05

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Hello,
Received a mail. My visa got rejected today.
Grounds for refusal:
"· Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans."

My consultant says this is the common reason they are giving to everyone.

I have done my PGDM marketing with 4 years of experience and I have applied for PG event management program.

Plz suggest on reapply.
Hi Nikita,
I am so sorry to hear this. I just I want to know from where did you apply and at what time you got this mail ?