App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
did you have visit visa to canada already??
Yup, I have been to Canada not so long ago and I still have a valid Temporary Resident Visa. The reason why I said I don't visa is because one needs only the letter of introduction from the Visa Officer if they are from a visa exempt nation (they need only ETA) or if they already hold TRV for duration more than the proposed period of study. Going by logic, My TRV is valid till 2025 and allows me to enter Canada whenever I want. So, All I need now is approval and a letter of introduction to show it in the border. However, other Indian students need TRV beside the letter of introduction to Canada. So, I thought they might take lesser time to process my application but it doesn't seem like thar

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
Yup, I have been to Canada not do long ago and I still have a valid Temporary Resident Visa. The reason why I said I don't visa is because one needs only the letter of introduction from the Visa Officer if they are from a visa exempt nation (they need only ETA) or if they already hold TRV for duration more than the proposed period of study. Going by logic, My TRV is valid till 2025 and allows me to enter Canada whenever I want. So, All I need now is approval and a letter of introduction to show it in the border. However, other Indian students need TRV and the letter of introduction to Canada. So, I thought they might take lesser time to process my application but it doesn't seem like that.

Rashigaur

Aug 24, 2017
Got my visa today...applied on 21st july vfs delhi..yesterday,status changed from being processed to dispatched and finally got it today All the best to ol nd thank u for answering my queries.

Leanne Alexander

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
Applied via vfs chennai on 17 july , documents sent to Banglore. Till not there is no update and college starts september 5th , conestoga college will not allow me an extension . Not sure what to do !! Anyone else from chennai applied around the same date ??

Srujal

Aug 29, 2017
I applied from ahmedabad visa office on 25th of July and it was forwarded to Bangalore under Non Spp. Since then I have got no updates and my college begins from 5th of September (St. Claire College Windsor). I am really tensed as I have orientation on 1st of August. From day 1 they are showing application under process. As every day passes it makes me more and more furious and frustrated.

Leanne Alexander

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
I applied from ahmedabad visa office on 25th of July and it was forwarded to Bangalore under Non Spp. Since then I have got no updates and my college begins from 5th of September (St. Claire College Windsor). I am really tensed as I have orientation on 1st of August. From day 1 they are showing application under process. As every day passes it makes me more and more furious and frustrated.
Join the club :( even my application still hasnt been updated . I cant apply for an extension as well because my college doesnt give an extension

Sal_SD

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
Is there any point in applying for an extension.. Since got no idea as to when they would make a final decision!!!

Srujal

Aug 29, 2017
Is there any point in applying for an extension.. Since got no idea as to when they would make a final decision!!!
At least apply for an extension I have got an extension upto 18th(Stclair College). Hopefully visa arrives before that.