Rochelle1992

Aug 6, 2017
How did you come to know ?
i got visa...
NAME:VIGNESH MURUGESAN

APPLIED ON : 4JULY VFS CHENNAI

CATEGORY: NON SPP UNIVERSITY

COURSE AND UNIVERSITY: UNIVERSITY OF GUELPH MASTERS MECHANICAL ENGINEERING

DOCUMENTS SHOWED: ITR MOM AND DAD LAST 3 YEARS , CA DOCUMENTATION , ASSETS VALUATION

ACADEMIC PROFILE AND DOCUMENTS SHOWED:
10- 82%
12- 72%
BE MECHANICAL : 74% WITH 4 DEAD BACKLOGS
IELTS : 7.0 OVERALL (LRS:7; W-6)

SUBMITTED: ALL MARK SHEETS, PROVISIONAL CERTIFICATE AND ANYTHING RELATED TO MY STUDIES

APPLIED ON :TH JULY
MEDICALS: UPFRONT UPDATED ON 21 JULY
VISA APPROVED ON : 23 AUGUST (7 WEEKS AND 2 DAYS)

Ananymousbat

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
I send a query mail regarding my application status to vfs Chennai where I applied and they ask my tracking ID and DOB then they send me that the passport has been dispatched then I checked my online account boob update and there it was my visa to enter Canada

spook

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
Hyderabad
I send a query mail regarding my application status to vfs Chennai where I applied and they ask my tracking ID and DOB then they send me that the passport has been dispatched then I checked my online account boob update and there it was my visa to enter Canada
When u raised a query? When all this happened? co'z even my consultant asked for my tracking ID yesterday.

annysharma

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
I have applied on 24th July from Ahmedabad VFS file reached Bangalore VAC office on 25th July till then no updates does any one knows based on there experience that will all the application for student visa of July month would get a results till mid September as I am also not having any clue how much days should I extend my Last registration date in college as my last registration date is 8th September
Got the visa approved?