+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

july applicants for sept. 2017 intake discussion thread

jadallah

Feb 14, 2017
Dear All,

I have applied on 10th of July , for some travel problems I could not submit the Biometric and my application stil not been updated . do you think that because of the biometric they did not update it?

BR

Aug 23, 2017
Hi, I applied for a study permit online on July 9, the medical was updated on July 13 and they started reviewing the eligibility in July itself. There has been no update since.

Could anyone tell me which office do the online applications go to so I could write an inquiry email?

nagdewani

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If
Dear All,

I have applied on 10th of July , for some travel problems I could not submit the Biometric and my application stil not been updated . do you think that because of the biometric they did not update it?

BR
If you are from India then you don't require biometric.

Ananymousbat

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
People applied on mid and last week July which was proceed on Delhi have got their visa today everyone is of non spp university category

Vipul Raja

Aug 23, 2017
Please i want to apply for Study permit for a 2 year program and am married for 2years plus, please what VISA application should my wife apply?
She will have to apply for an OWP(Open Work Permit) which will be valid for the duration of your study permit + the duration of your PGWP I.e. 5 years in your case I think. ☺

Ananymousbat

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
i got visa...
NAME:VIGNESH MURUGESAN

APPLIED ON : 4JULY VFS CHENNAI

CATEGORY: NON SPP UNIVERSITY

COURSE AND UNIVERSITY: UNIVERSITY OF GUELPH MASTERS MECHANICAL ENGINEERING

DOCUMENTS SHOWED: ITR MOM AND DAD LAST 3 YEARS , CA DOCUMENTATION , ASSETS VALUATION

ACADEMIC PROFILE AND DOCUMENTS SHOWED:
10- 82%
12- 72%
BE MECHANICAL : 74% WITH 4 DEAD BACKLOGS
IELTS : 7.0 OVERALL (LRS:7; W-6)

SUBMITTED: ALL MARK SHEETS, PROVISIONAL CERTIFICATE AND ANYTHING RELATED TO MY STUDIES

APPLIED ON :TH JULY
MEDICALS: UPFRONT UPDATED ON 21 JULY
VISA APPROVED ON : 23 AUGUST (7 WEEKS AND 2 DAYS)

Vipul Raja

Aug 23, 2017
Hi Guys, I have a query, I just tracked my VISA application online and got this message.

Visa application, tracking ID No........... – Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office CHANDIGARH,, on 02/08/2017 to the Canada Visa Application Centre and is ready for collection. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

What do you think it means, Approval or Rejected ?

I'm very nervous about it.
Rejected I suppose, but I hope it's the opposite. Let me know so that we can be confirmed what this status means. Thanks.