+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

july applicants for sept. 2017 intake discussion thread

nagdewani

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So

in order to travel by next tuesday i should get my approval max by Thursday.Still the review eligibility has not started.applied on 17 july at vfs delhi
I applied on 19 July Delhi vfs, medical got updated on 17 August, eligibility review not started yet.

Vinoth1302

Jul 16, 2017
Trichy
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
12/07/2017
Hie, applied on July 4 ..medicals didn't get updated..I called to diagnostic center whether they have uploaded my reports..they told me that u have to undergo some other tests like that today..but cic didn't mailed me anything ..and my agent linked my paper based application 1 week back..kindly say me what to do..
U have to go for medical test again If cic requested and if u missed some test during medical test u have to complete those test

Vinoth1302

Jul 16, 2017
Trichy
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
12/07/2017
So

in order to travel by next tuesday i should get my approval max by Thursday.Still the review eligibility has not started.applied on 17 july at vfs delhi
Dude my eligibility review started August 11 still they are reviewing my eligibility

nagdewani

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chennai vfs July 12 medical updated on 11th August
Your file went to Bangalore office. They start eligibility review but give decision after 2-3 week after eligibility review start.
In case of Delhi office, they give decision within 48 hours after eligibility review start.

Gulkaran

Jun 5, 2017
I don,t know what the hell is wrong with embassy I can understand there is huge rush of application but still they are taking more than month which I think not acceptable. Some of my friend applied on 18th july at chandigarh consulate they got approval where as mine is in delhi and they just passed my medical on 17 August. After that there is no update not even start reviewing eligibility its been 36 days still waiting for results. I dont what they are checking which make them taking sooooooooo long time.

smkutti30

Jul 28, 2017
I don,t know what the hell is wrong with embassy I can understand there is huge rush of application but still they are taking more than month which I think not acceptable. Some of my friend applied on 18th july at chandigarh consulate they got approval where as mine is in delhi and they just passed my medical on 17 August. After that there is no update not even start reviewing eligibility its been 36 days still waiting for results. I dont what they are checking which make them taking sooooooooo long time.
my medicals got updated on 2nd august and today is my 47th day and still waiting...i was wondering...can they hold the passport with them for these many days...is it legal... i mean some got their decision even after 3- 6 months

Vinoth1302

Jul 16, 2017
Trichy
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
12/07/2017
my medicals got updated on 2nd august and today is my 47th day and still waiting...i was wondering...can they hold the passport with them for these many days...is it legal... i mean some got their decision even after 3- 6 months
Which vfs u applied ?