Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
i first applied on 6th july through spp
got refusal on the cic profile on 4th august
re-applied on 5th august
medical completed before starting the application process
kindly help brother .really worried
where did you apply from?
amd what changes did you make in your application?

Mohammad rangwala

Jul 24, 2017
where did you apply from?
amd what changes did you make in your application?
the reason for refusal was

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous
studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your
future prospects and plans.

i added up the work certificates from my media production and i added level of establishment such as a CA certificate & affidavit of family income

Mohammad rangwala

Jul 24, 2017
i

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous
studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your

i added up the work certificates from my media production and i added level of establishment such as a CA certificate & affidavit of family income
i first applied from vfs mumbai and i havent received my passport after the refusal . i applied online again and now im waiting for my passport to come back but there is no acknowledgement from the immigration offices.

vishank

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017

what about sop?

AsimNexus

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-12-2020
AOR Received.
17-12-2020
Med's Done....
21-01-2021
LANDED..........
19-06-2021
Applied on July 4th Hyderabad VFS. File forwarded to Bangalore. Medical Passed update on 24th July. Visa Approved on August 16th yesterday. Waiting for my passport. If you guys have any queries then please do contact me personally. Don't hesitate :)

Bumblee

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Applied on July 4th Hyderabad VFS. File forwarded to Bangalore. Medical Passed update on 24th July. Visa Approved on August 16th yesterday. Waiting for my passport. If you guys have any queries then please do contact me personally. Don't hesitate :)
Congrats Bro..

Reactions: AsimNexus