+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

july applicants for sept. 2017 intake discussion thread

Asad Akram

Aug 16, 2017
hello; I applied on 25th July at Hyd VFS; File is @ Bangalore VFS; Waiting..! Any1 with similar dates.? Any wahtsappGroups.?

Mohammad rangwala

Jul 24, 2017
Need Help:

Following is my status:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided is being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics Completed.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Following is my case's summary:
First Rejection (paper): 1st June 2017
(Changed my sponsor and addressed queries (which were absurd btw) raised by the VO)
Second Attempt (online): 16th July 2017
Medical (upfront); status: Pass: 1st August (I believe because I was checking my application every 2/3 days)
Current Status: Mentioned Above
Program: Masters of Dev Practice at U.W

ps- I haven't paid my tuitions yet the timeline of which is from 1st to 24th of August, and I haven't booked my accommodation either

What are my chances as per the current information? After since they have started "reviewing" my eligibility, after medical passed, how much time shall it take, tentatively, of course? Because, as per the research I have done on this website, it took at least 60 days for the VISAs to get approved, if at all; clearly, I do not have 60 days, as my session starts on September 6th, 2017.

Should I apply for a deferral; but my university doesn't grant deferrals on study visa rejection/delays - I am in a big fix, kindly share some wisdom.
i m in the same situation as you and trying to find answers

EdmontonDreamer

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Embassy
App. Filed.......
01-07-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...