+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

july applicants for sept. 2017 intake discussion thread

Mohammad rangwala

Jul 24, 2017
guys my visa was refused on 4 August but there was an update
We are reviewing the additional documents you have provided (i haven't provided any additional document). Moreover, Final Decision was refused on 4 August but now it's blank. Even i tracked my file with Tracking number, it's still showing that Visa application, tracking ID No.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx5972 is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, CHANDIGARH,.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.
I am totally confused now what's happening.
Did you get your passport back from the immigration office

maanu1

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
I have not been able to link my online account with paper application. Can anybody guide me how to link the same plz?

rudraksh1993

Jul 28, 2017
Applied 17th july, VFS Mumbai, forwarded to Delhi, under SPP. Medical passed on the 14th of this month. When am I expecting the eligibility to begun and the final out come ?

Thanks

Spatel0407

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Applied 17th july, VFS Mumbai, forwarded to Delhi, under SPP. Medical passed on the 14th of this month. When am I expecting the eligibility to begun and the final out come ?

Thanks
If it's forwarded to Delhi than you will be getting your decision soon in few days but I guess Mumbai file goes to Bangalore and so if it's in Bangalore than I will say more than few days ..
They are reviewing my eligibility since 6 days yet no change.:(

harrisazhar130

Jun 22, 2017
Need Help:

Following is my status:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided is being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics Completed.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Following is my case's summary:
First Rejection (paper): 1st June 2017
(Changed my sponsor and addressed queries (which were absurd btw) raised by the VO)
Second Attempt (online): 16th July 2017
Medical (upfront); status: Pass: 1st August (I believe because I was checking my application every 2/3 days)
Current Status: Mentioned Above
Program: Masters of Dev Practice at U.W

ps- I haven't paid my tuitions yet the timeline of which is from 1st to 24th of August, and I haven't booked my accommodation either

What are my chances as per the current information? After since they have started "reviewing" my eligibility, after medical passed, how much time shall it take, tentatively, of course? Because, as per the research I have done on this website, it took at least 60 days for the VISAs to get approved, if at all; clearly, I do not have 60 days, as my session starts on September 6th, 2017.

Should I apply for a deferral; but my university doesn't grant deferrals on study visa rejection/delays - I am in a big fix, kindly share some wisdom.

parthagnani

Aug 14, 2017
I have applied on 24th July from Ahmedabad VFS file reached Bangalore VAC office on 25th July till then no updates does any one knows based on there experience that will all the application for student visa of July month would get a results till mid September as I am also not having any clue how much days should I extend my Last registration date in college as my last registration date is 8th September

Reactions: Balaks

Gulkaran

Jun 5, 2017
I have applied on 24th July from Ahmedabad VFS file reached Bangalore VAC office on 25th July till then no updates does any one knows based on there experience that will all the application for student visa of July month would get a results till mid September as I am also not having any clue how much days should I extend my Last registration date in college as my last registration date is 8th September
dont worry you will get your visa before 8
please link your paper application with cic account then its easy to track your status on embassy website

parthagnani

Aug 14, 2017
dont worry you will get your visa before 8
please link your paper application with cic account then its easy to track your status on embassy website

I have tried a lot but I was not able to find any application as i have applied offline and used an reprenstative so i think all the emails are going to representative