+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

july applicants for sept. 2017 intake discussion thread

KERTK

Aug 4, 2017
I applied on 15th July, online. No news since then. Anybody who applied on or after that date got visa? Please update.

KERTK

Aug 4, 2017
I have applied on 18th july in delhi (under spp)
got Student Acknowledgement letter on 26th july saying your application is in process
then i have got another mail on 2nd Aug from delhi visa office that Your application is in process and is proceeding normally
what is that mean?
and will i get my visa before 10 sept because my classes will start onwards ?, little worried, I have done medical before applying
anybody have idea?????o_O
how will the acknowledgment letter look? Can anybody post a sample of the ACK LETTER

KERTK

Aug 4, 2017
i would want to share my current timelime .

Medical test given on 22/03/2017

Visa applied on 06/07/2017

Got student acknowledgement
First mail 13/07/2017
Second mail 20/07/2017
Third mail 27/07/2017

Review of eligibility changed from
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
To
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. On 04/08/2017

AFTER IT STATES THAT WE ARE REVIEWING WHETHER YOU MEET THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS, HOW MUCH TIME DOES IT TAKE FOR THE FINAL CALL !
Was it on-line application?

Deenlover

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Wow fast! Which consulatant?
Yeah, that was really fast. I think it depends on the country of application, volume of application and where one's visa is being processed. For instance, Accra visa office is known to be slow at visa processing.... we can only pray and wait patiently. Congrats to all those who have gotten.:)

Parthu Patel

Jul 28, 2017
You have to link your application online yourself
No ... Not online ....
It's a offline processed ...

But after submitting my file ... I did nothing ..just wait and wait ....

But some others check there status with ...CIC or MEDICAL ...so that's why I asked that ....

Deenlover

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Hi all. I applied offline since 7th of July and am still unable to link my account online. Could this be a sign of rejection?

Angel_17

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
No ... Not online ....
It's a offline processed ...

But after submitting my file ... I did nothing ..just wait and wait ....

But some others check there status with ...CIC or MEDICAL ...so that's why I asked that ....
You can also check your status if you link your application online, regardless of how you filed it. I submitted my files paper-based/offline as well and linked it online after a couple of weeks.