+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

july applicants for sept. 2017 intake discussion thread

mhk16

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Applied on June 8th.
Online submission without upfront medical.
Received medical instructions on 22nd July.
According to hospital, they uploaded my medical results on 25th July.

Application/profile details
Where is this application? > Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility > We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results > If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.
Review of additional documents >We do not need additional documents.
Interview >You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics > We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background > check Not applicable.
Final decision > Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

8th week and still waiting for a decision along with medical results to be updated and an approval for visa.

Classes start on 5th September and due to this haven't booked even my flight tickets yet.

Anyone dealing with same situation?

A friend of mine applied online on 17th July he got his approval today.

Trisha Kundu

Jul 10, 2017
You mean. They will extend it for January intake ? If January intake is not available for selected program what they will do ?

Do u have any page link to read in detail about the extension ?
No. Our classes start from 6 September but if you inform them of the delay due to visa processing they'll give an extension of 7-10 days. If your visa is not processed by that time then they'll defer your session.

Trisha Kundu

Jul 10, 2017

Sukhraj_27

Aug 2, 2017
Hi Guys, I have a query, I just tracked my VISA application online and got this message.

Visa application, tracking ID No........... – Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office CHANDIGARH,, on 02/08/2017 to the Canada Visa Application Centre and is ready for collection. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

What do you think it means, Approval or Rejected ?

I'm very nervous about it.

Reactions: Parthu Patel

pinay-nay

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Category........
App. Filed.......
17 July 2017
Doc's Request.
none
Med's Request
none
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
Submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
07 August 2017
LANDED..........
27 August 2017
Hi Guys, I have a query, I just tracked my VISA application online and got this message.

Visa application, tracking ID No........... – Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office CHANDIGARH,, on 02/08/2017 to the Canada Visa Application Centre and is ready for collection. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

I have no idea. Can you please share your application timeline. Thanks.

Sukhraj_27

Aug 2, 2017
Applied on 10th July after receiving GIC Certificate. I have been tracking the application regularly, Today in evening they updated to the earlier Status I posted.

pinay-nay

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Category........
App. Filed.......
17 July 2017
Doc's Request.
none
Med's Request
none
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
Submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
07 August 2017
LANDED..........
27 August 2017
Applied on 10th July after receiving GIC Certificate. I have been tracking the application regularly, Today in evening they updated to the earlier Status I posted.
Some got their approval real fast. Let's hope for the best. Good luck.

Balraj261198

Jul 21, 2017
I have also applied at cha

I

have also. Applied at chandigarh vfs on 5 july....... But i didnt get any update........

Balraj261198

Jul 21, 2017
Can you please tell me about

Can you please tell Urrr timeline....... Online or offline....... In which college..... Thanks.........

Sukhraj_27

Aug 2, 2017
I have given timeline above. It was through Canam Consultants, I don't know whether he did Online or Offline. Lambton College in Sarnia.

Blueuniverse

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Toronto/Scarborough
Can you tell me how many days did it take for your visa to get approved after you passed your medical?
Hey! I'll share my complete timeline with you for better clarity:

Applied via Delhi VFS on 6th July
Application received by Delhi HC on 7th July
Linked the application online on 13th July
Medical status updated on 29th July (by the end of the day)
Started reviewing eligibility on 31st July (by the end of the day)
Application approved on 1st August (same,by the end of the day)