+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

july applicants for sept. 2017 intake discussion thread

firasimam

Aug 2, 2017
Applied on June 27 for a study permit for University of Calgary. My application status page shows the following info. how many days will it take more?
Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : Not applicable.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Last edited:

deepak_sony

Jul 28, 2017
Based on information you shared, There is no reason for visa officer to reject your visa. Most of the visa applications are rejected because of irrelevant studies and financial issues. If you are confident with that, everything will be okay for you. cheers.
Bt my course is of commerce field and i am a science student

Reactions: nithin940

Kalidenali

Aug 2, 2017
I applied for visa 11th july still showing processing at Canada visa office new delhi applied at kolkata vfs for sept 2017 batch will i get it on time?