+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

july applicants for sept. 2017 intake discussion thread

onlyravian

Jul 26, 2017
I am joining Windsor in September. My application is still process. I applied through Vfs Karachi in January 27th and I received medical instructions on 9th June. Did my medical on 20th June. Passed it on 10th July. Linked my application online as well. They
Thank you for the reply. Looks like I am very late in applying for the visa considering you applied in January and still no final decision. Should I defer my intake to the next one? What program you got admitted in Windsor?

Hardik__

Jul 31, 2017
Hello
I got admission in confederation college, thunder bay ,sept 2017 intake. So any one is there???
I have applied through vfs ahmedabad and my file reached Bangalore office for further process on 21 july ..my college starts on 5th Sept..so is it necessary to reach on same day???...... Can't we go there like 2 3 days after....bcz i don't think so that i am getting visa so fast .. Bangalore processing time is to high!!!!
So what's to do......

Jul 31, 2017
Hi,

I submitted my paper based application at VFS Hyderabad on 12th July. And I linked my application to my online account on 30th July. After linking the application, it is showing application type as 'Online Application' and date submitted as ' July 30th'. Is this the same with everyone who linked their paper application to their online account?

Trisha Kundu

Jul 10, 2017
Hello
I got admission in confederation college, thunder bay ,sept 2017 intake. So any one is there???
I have applied through vfs ahmedabad and my file reached Bangalore office for further process on 21 july ..my college starts on 5th Sept..so is it necessary to reach on same day???...... Can't we go there like 2 3 days after....bcz i don't think so that i am getting visa so fast .. Bangalore processing time is to high!!!!
So what's to do......
You can ask for an extension from your college.

Picxie

Star Member
May 8, 2017
I have applied for sept intake on July 10th at Chennai VFS. How do I link my paper based application to mycic account. When I am searching for my application in mycic account, it is showing that, no results found. Are there any specific combinations to enter while searching for application?.. Kindly help
Dont enter city of birth and country!

Abu_Sidiz

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Hi,

I submitted my paper based application at VFS Hyderabad on 12th July. And I linked my application to my online account on 30th July. After linking the application, it is showing application type as 'Online Application' and date submitted as ' July 30th'. Is this the same with everyone who linked their paper application to their online account?
Yes bro don't worry..Have your medical passed ?

Tylenstar_247

Nov 10, 2016
Thank you for the reply. Looks like I am very late in applying for the visa considering you applied in January and still no final decision. Should I defer my intake to the next one? What program you got admitted in Windsor?
I got admitted in MEng program at University of windsor. I really not sure about application processing time. It varies from applicant to applicant. I also had to defer my admission from summer to fall because of the delay.