Vinoth1302

Jul 16, 2017
Trichy
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
12/07/2017
Same with me. Applied on 12th July at VFS Ahmedabad. Linked it online and I have received no updates. I submitted my medical exam sheet but the status shows "You don't need a medical exam".
Same for me also I too applied on 12th July

Pranav2

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Hi all, after my representative contact Delhi embassy for status. This is email by DELHI EMBASSY. I applied 4th JULY 2017 online from Canada for my sister.
KEEP CALM and WAIT FOR RESULTS.

EMAIL:
Dear ABC

Your application is still in process.

We have received a large number of study permit applications from students wanting to start their studies in Canada at the same time as you. We are processing the applications as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience and ask that you contact our office ONLY if there is a change in:

· your mailing address, e-mail address, or phone number
· your passport
· other NEW information relevant to your application (for example you want to withdraw your application, or you want to add /revoke a representative)

§ send information to our office once, using one method only (MyCIC or the Web form or the IRCC website or e-mail or mail). We know you want to be sure we receive it, but sending us the same information multiple times takes resources away from file processing.

§ send all attachments (for example: new passport information) in PDF format for faster processing.

§ be patient. Your application is in queue for processing and we will contact you if we need any additional information.

Case status enquiries take resources away from file processing, resulting in longer processing times.
While your application is being processed, you can also start familiarizing yourself with Canada:
· For all Government of Canada services and information – Canada.ca https://www.canada.ca
. For Canadian news and events - Canadian Broadcasting Corporation: http://www.cbc.ca/news

You are an important client for our office and we appreciate your patience and cooperation in helping us serve you better.

Sincerely,
The New Delhi Immigration Section
Any update for Visa

Rimplegill29

Jul 30, 2016
Hey guys
My brother submitted his student visa application at chandigarh vfs on 10th july and we tried to link application online but every time unsuccessful.
Please help us that how I can link the application with online account.

Ingress5991

Jul 30, 2017
Hi

I applied for SPP visa on 27th july, 2017 from vfs Kolkata. I linked the paper application online the next day. But i can't track it via VFS tracking tool. I can see from the CIC website and i also got a sms and an email that my application reached and that it's being processed there in Delhi.
I got into Public relations corporate communications at Fanshawe for sept 17 intake.
I did bachelors in journalism and mass communication with 55%, 2017
12th(2014)= 57% though i scored 17 in mathematics but still i passed.
And i think maths isn't necessary in light of my recent studies and my studies in the future.
10th (2012)= 80%

I got unconditional offer letter from Fanshawe, paid 1st sem fees, GIC and no backlogs in my bachelors. IELTS 7.0 not less than 6.5
How do you think are my visa chances?
Will my marks in maths would be a problem?
I am scared. Applied this 27th july. Course starts 4th sept. :/