+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

july applicants for sept. 2017 intake discussion thread

Abu_Sidiz

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Good to hear that. Which program did you opt for?
Electronics engineering technician.. Here in this forum its difficult to find people who going for Durham college this September intake.. I was searching for one to discuss about the college and Oshawa place.
Have you analysed any data regarding the Oshawa, Canada ?

Ananymousbat

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Hi if we link our paper application to an online account will it be considered as an online application or will it remain the same???

Jas_gill22

Jul 26, 2017
I applied online on 17 July. Got email from Delhi embassy that they are processing my application on 24 July and got updated to medical passed and reviewing eligibility the next day.Not sure will get visa on time as 29 August is when I am supposed to reach uni. So fingers crossed

Ananymousbat

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
ye
I applied online on 17 July. Got email from Delhi embassy that they are processing my application on 24 July and got updated to medical passed and reviewing eligibility the next day.Not sure will get visa on time as 29 August is when I am supposed to reach uni. So fingers crossed
yeah the same thing here god i am freaking out.....

zaladipesh

Jun 14, 2017
Same here..! Applied on 17July.! Didn't get any update expect of two mail from vfs.
My college is going to start on 28 August. So much confusion.!

Trisha Kundu

Jul 10, 2017
You see Oshawa is about 70Kms from Toronto. Now the place is very sparsely populated and the northern part of the region is more advanced than Southern Oshawa, according to residents. But they have Oshawa Center, Parkwood Estate and a couple of other places to hang around. Are you staying on campus or off campus?
Electronics engineering technician.. Here in this forum its difficult to find people who going for Durham college this September intake.. I was searching for one to discuss about the college and Oshawa place.
Have you analysed any data regarding the Oshawa, Canada ?

AakashGupta2910

Jul 13, 2017
Did anyone received this email.

New Delhi Visa Office
Date of Application 2nd July 2017
Medical Passed

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 24-Jul-2017 4:20 PM
Subject: Student Acknowledgement letter
To:
Cc:
Date: 24 July 2017

E-mail ID:

Dear SINGH

Your application is in process and is proceeding normally.

We have received a large number of study permit applications from students wanting to start their studies in Canada at the same time as you. We are processing the applications as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience and ask that you contact our office ONLY if there is a change in:
  • your mailing address, e-mail address, or phone number
  • your passport
  • other NEW information relevant to your application (for example you want to withdraw your application, or you want to add /revoke a representative)
  • send information to our office once, using one method only (MyCIC or the Web form or the IRCC website or e-mail or mail). We know you want to be sure we receive it, but sending us the same information multiple times takes resources away from file processing.
  • send all attachments (for example: new passport information) in PDF format for faster processing.
  • be patient. Your application is in queue for processing and we will contact you if we need any additional information.
Case status enquiries take resources away from file processing, resulting in longer processing times for everyone.

While your application is being processed, you may wish to review

Ø Information on working in Canada while you study, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/work.asp

Ø Canadian tourism information for possible travel during study breaks https://www.canada.travel/

Please be assured that we will continue to process your application and actively monitor its status. We will contact you if we require any additional information, and when we have reached a decision on your application.

Sincerely,
The New Delhi Immigration Section
THIS IS A VALID COMPUTER GENERATED LETTER AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY SIGNATURE
This mail was sent to you because you must have mailed them regarding any query