+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

july applicants for sept. 2017 intake discussion thread

Ananymousbat

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
I applied on 4th July and it kinked on 19th so you have to wait but once they started processing your application it will be displayed and you can link it

Pranav2

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
OTE="Vivek14, post: 6202622, member: 684810"]Generally it is 5 to 10 days after your application received there.[/QUOTE]
I have applied on 7th of July and my application reached Delhi Embassy on 10th still I am not able to link my paper file to my all files

Pranav2

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Generally it is 5 to 10 days after your application received there.
I have applied on 7th of July and my application reached Delhi Embassy on 10th still I am not able to link my paper file to my online files and also got email from Delhi embassy about my application no and Uci no

Deenlover

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Hi all. I applied on July 7th from Nigeria through Visa Application Center, Lagos and tracking details currently show that my application is being processed at Accra visa office. I have not been sent my Uci number, all i got was a tracking number. Please is Uci same as my tracking number?

Ananymousbat

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Hi all. I applied on July 7th from Nigeria through Visa Application Center, Lagos and tracking details currently show that my application is being processed at Accra visa office. I have not been sent my Uci number, all i got was a tracking number. Please is Uci same as my tracking number?
No it's not the same you will get your UCI and application number once they started processing through mail or you can get them by linking your application to your online account...

Deenlover

Star Member
May 11, 2017
No it's not the same you will get your UCI and application number once they started processing through mail or you can get them by linking your application to your online account...
Thank you Ananymousbat, I hope I get that as soon as possible because already tracking details show that my application is being processed.

Deenlover

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Your is
Applied on 3rd July. Got UCI on 6th July. My profile showed medical passed on 12th July. Then after, my profile has not changed. It says... reviewing eligibility requirements
Yours is a bit fast, at least you got your UCI early. I am yet to get mine. Perhaps reviewing eligibility is a way of saying "processing in progress"