Ananymousbat

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
APPLICATION APPROVED

applied on 12th July
Delhi VFS SPP Toronto
medical updated on 7th aug
review and final decision on 10th august
When did you receive your decision can you share the time of your approval and how did you receive it you recieved a mail or you looked at your account on-line

Whitedy_

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
PH
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Makati
Med's Done....
06-09-2017
H
APPLICATION APPROVED

applied on 12th July
Delhi VFS SPP Toronto
medical updated on 7th aug
review and final decision on 10th august
Hey, congrats! Any advise you could give us?

csc0395

Jun 3, 2017
When did you receive your decision can you share the time of your approval and how did you receive it you recieved a mail or you looked at your account on-line
applied on 12th july
received UCI and App num via email around 20th july
got two more emails in gap of a week about application being processed normally.
after that no email as of now, every update was seen by me on CIC account.

csc0395

Jun 3, 2017
H

Hey, congrats! Any advise you could give us?
think positive and try attaching a good justification/SOP
i was so tensed all the way because i did not include school mark sheets i only attached graduation documents and gave additional proof of funds except GIC and sem fee like Bank balance education loan and ITR

Alisha143

Jul 26, 2017
"Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office CHANDIGARH,, on 10/08/2017 to the Canada Visa Application Centre and is ready for collection. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website."

Applied on 17th July at VFS Chandigarh.
Can someone please confirm does this necessarily means visa approved?

Whitedy_

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
PH
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Makati
Med's Done....
06-09-2017
i was so tensed all the way because i did not include school mark sheets i only attached graduation documents and gave additional proof of funds except GIC and sem fee like Bank balance education loan and ITR
Cool. I have been dragging the application process as I find some requirement quite difficult to obtain. My program starts on the 2nd October. I will only be able to submit it by 14th August. I hope I have enough time. :S

Whitedy_

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
PH
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Makati
Med's Done....
06-09-2017
W
When does your program start?

Sarah rachel

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
applied on 12th july
received UCI and App num via email around 20th july
got two more emails in gap of a week about application being processed normally.
after that no email as of now, every update was seen by me on CIC account.
hey i have too applied through VFS,chennai on 12th july but then i have received a mail on 15th july telling that application has been received. but it contains only tracking number, is that the application number??

Balaks

Aug 10, 2017
hey i have too applied through VFS,chennai on 12th july but then i have received a mail on 15th july telling that application has been received. but it contains only tracking number, is that the application number??
i received the same mail
no application num nor UCI number
but got it through online by linking my application

Balaks

Aug 10, 2017
Y is my application not linking?? I hve to leave by 25th nd still havent received my visa.. Really I'm worried..
try linki
Y is my application not linking?? I hve to leave by 25th nd still havent received my visa.. Really I'm worried..
when u link your application try it without entering your country of birth and birthplace
or create another acc and try
took my few tries to get it

Sarah rachel

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
try linki

when u link your application try it without entering your country of birth and birthplace
try linki

Ohh.. I see.. I didnt enter them. But still not getting linked.