+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July Applicants Delhi VFS under SPP - offline

gurinder kaur

Aug 16, 2017
I hv passed my 10th with 68%
12th in arts with 75%
Diploma in computer engineering with 78%(3 backlogs)
Degree( btech) comp. Science n engg. With 82%(backlog in maths)
Hv got 6.5 overall IELTS score; unfortunately 5.5 in reading for which m scared
I hv applied for cloud computing for big data (post graduation) course in lambton college n filed my visa application on 20th july still waiting for result

Plz tell me is 5.5 in reading is matter of worry or how many chances are there to got visa or rejection

Last edited:

gurinder kaur

Aug 16, 2017
Well i cant understand that how we can check every detail regarding our pasport status that is where it is n wht is going on? There iz only a singl line is displayed on vfs global site whenever i checked my pasport status that is your application is being processed. Nothing has changed from the first day of file submission to now.

Last edited:

ibismagnum15

Nov 1, 2016
Profile -

10th - 8.6 CGPA
12th - 73%
Btech CSE - 6.6 (with 5 backlogs)
IELTS - 7 with only one 6.5 and one 7.5

no yeargap

Applied on 19th July (offline) at Delhi VFS Center

Got approved today i.e 18/08/17 (4 weeks....29 days to be exact)

I received decision that visa was approved and passport has been dipatched and is available for collection. But did not receive the approval letter. My query is whether do the offline people get letter with their passport or will CIC send a mail ? Please help me out !!! and if anyone has any query to ask me then please do.

gurinder kaur

Aug 16, 2017
Profile -

10th - 8.6 CGPA
12th - 73%

no yeargap

I received decision that visa was approved and passport has been dipatched and is available for collection. But did not receive the approval letter. My query is whether do the offline people get letter with their passport or will CIC send a mail ? Please help me out !!! and if anyone has any query to ask me then please do.
Cngrts dear
Well... Peopl whose visa is approved only get passport not any kind of lettr is sent by vfs

gurinder kaur

Aug 16, 2017
Profile -

10th - 8.6 CGPA
12th - 73%

no yeargap

I need a hlp
I hv created cic account but while linking my file online there is a field in which i hv to entr family name bt i dnt hv any family name or surname

To alternate it i hv chosed another field which require application no and uic

I think application no is our tracking id but dont knw about uic
Plz hlp me if u cn

Ananymousbat

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
I need a hlp
I hv created cic account but while linking my file online there is a field in which i hv to entr family name bt i dnt hv any family name or surname

Plz hlp me if u cn
application number is not your tracking number you have to give a last name that you have given in your application there is no other way and uci is the unique client identifier which will be generated after you link your paper application to your online account with your application number.

gurinder kaur

Aug 16, 2017
application number is not your tracking number you have to give a last name that you have given in your application there is no other way and uci is the unique client identifier which will be generated after you link your paper application to your online account with your application number.
Dnt get u properly

Ananymousbat

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Dnt get u properly
You should go with the option of first-name and last name if you don't have a last name then type the last name you gave in your application.
You cannot use your tracking Id it's not your application number
Application number will be given to you in a mail after you linked your paper application to your on-line account
UCI is called the unique client identifier which will be generated alongside the application number after you link the paper to your online account

gurinder kaur

Aug 16, 2017
You should go with the option of first-name and last name if you don't have a last name then type the last name you gave in your application.
You cannot use your tracking Id it's not your application number
Application number will be given to you in a mail after you linked your paper application to your on-line account
UCI is called the unique client identifier which will be generated alongside the application number after you link the paper to your online account
Thnx fr ur hlp bt unfortunately it doesnt work for me.

Amisha20

Jul 12, 2017
Profile -

10th - 8.6 CGPA
12th - 73%

no yeargap

Hey !! Please could uh tell me when was your medical updated and eligiblity reviewed?
And after that how many days after ut uh got the approval?

Asad Akram

Aug 16, 2017
I need a hlp

Plz hlp me if u cn
Same problem I faced; n didn't find any solution. Have U come up with something or Waiting like me to get mails.?