+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July Applicants Delhi VFS under SPP - offline

brij.always

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
I got same email on 28 July and my file is submitted at Delhi I apply under SPP on 7th of July bro any medical update or did you link your online application with your file
no i did not get any update regarding medical because i just attached medical certificate with my application and i had one rejection 4 month back so there is no update of medical and all and i didnt link my application with online

EdmontonDreamer

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Embassy
App. Filed.......
01-07-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2018
LANDED..........
01-09-2018
apply 19th july mumbai vfs for 1 year pg hrm program lambton college sarnia

got this email

Your application is in process and is proceeding normally.

We have received a large number of study permit applications from students wanting to start their studies in Canada at the same time as you. We are processing the applications as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience and ask that you contact our officeONLY if there is a change in:

· your mailing address, e-mail address, or phone number

· your passport

· other NEW information relevant to your application (for example you want to withdraw your application, or you want to add /revoke a representative)

• send information to our office once, using one method only (MyCIC or the Web form or the IRCC website or e-mail or mail). We know you want to be sure we receive it, but sending us the same information multiple times takes resources away from file processing.

• send all attachments (for example: new passport information) in PDF format for faster processing.

• be patient. Your application is in queue for processing and we will contact you if we need any additional information.

Case status enquiries take resources away from file processing, resulting in longer processing times for everyone.

While your application is being processed, you may wish to review

Ø Information on working in Canada while you study, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/work.asp

Ø Canadian tourism information for possible travel during study breaks https://www.canada.travel/

Please be assured that we will continue to process your application and actively monitor its status. We will contact you if we require any additional information, and when we have reached a decision on your application.

Sincerely,

The New Delhi Immigration Section
I got same email on 28 July and my file is submitted at Delhi I apply under SPP on 7th of July bro any medical update or did you link your online application with your file

Got the same e-mail 2 hrs back.

EdmontonDreamer

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Embassy
App. Filed.......
01-07-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2018
LANDED..........
01-09-2018
applied on 20th july from vfs kolkata file processing at new delhi .

EdmontonDreamer

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Embassy
App. Filed.......
01-07-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2018
LANDED..........
01-09-2018

EdmontonDreamer

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Embassy
App. Filed.......
01-07-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2018
LANDED..........
01-09-2018
When did you apply your file and have you linked your application to online application
i have wrote in my earlier post. i applied on 20th july and linked it on 22nd july.

EdmontonDreamer

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Embassy
App. Filed.......
01-07-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2018
LANDED..........
01-09-2018
And your medical is passed or not
it says the following:

You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

so i think i have not got the medical update till now.

csc0395

Jun 3, 2017
any update guys. please post your timelines

applied 12th July SPP
Delhi VFS
medical passed 7th july
eligibility : yet to start
Final decision : awaiting

Reactions: Picxie