+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

july appliacnts CEC

ashishry

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
Hi Experts,

I am in Canada, working since 13 months, received ITA under CEC.

Before getting the ITA, I mentioned 12500 in the section of how much funds I am going to get in Canada.

Now once I had mentioned 12.5k then will it be nice to show 12.5k as POF or should I go ahead and change the amount to 0$, as funds are not required for CEC class???? Which option is best for me.

will CIC find it weird if I change it to 0$.
For a safer side if I show 12500$ as POF then will it be fine?

Kindly reply experts.

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Hi Experts,

I am in Canada, working since 13 months, received ITA under CEC.

Before getting the ITA, I mentioned 12500 in the section of how much funds I am going to get in Canada.

Now once I had mentioned 12.5k then will it be nice to show 12.5k as POF or should I go ahead and change the amount to 0$, as funds are not required for CEC class???? Which option is best for me.

will CIC find it weird if I change it to 0$.
For a safer side if I show 12500$ as POF then will it be fine?

Kindly reply experts.
This should be fine, don't make it to 0, because I think they can see your changes. This will make them confused. Since you're inland, and have a job. So, you will not have any issue with funding.

NirbhayJadhav

Oct 25, 2017
Hello Everyone,

i have applied for EE - July 06,2017.
AOR - 21 Aug
Medical Passed - 06 sep.

since then my BackGroundCheck status - "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

What it means? i am on IP2 level? any idea when i will receive PPR.

Thanks

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Hello Everyone,

AOR - 21 Aug
Medical Passed - 06 sep.

since then my BackGroundCheck status - "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

Thanks
It seems you're in IP2, what about your add doc section?

Hard to say when you get your PPR, it depends on the stream, dependents, security clearance. I think CIC now issuing PPR for May and June applicants.

Dolly143

Sep 28, 2017
are u cec inland ?? Also This thread is for july applicants...so plz donot confuse people by posting in irrelavnt threads!
Thanks

Hello Everyone,

AOR - 21 Aug
Medical Passed - 06 sep.

Thanks

NirbhayJadhav

Oct 25, 2017
Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility --We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview - We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints - We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress - We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

It seems you're in IP2, what about your add doc section?

Hard to say when you get your PPR, it depends on the stream, dependents, security clearance. I think CIC now issuing PPR for May and June applicants.

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility --We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview - We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints - We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress - We will send you a message once the final decision has been made
The wordings are for IP2.