App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
Passport Req..
12-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2018
LANDED..........
26-09-2018
I hope too, we get something end of this month and we can have more Happy New Year

Dolly143

Sep 28, 2017
We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information.

The following article is really helpful to understand the whole process.
https://immiknowhow.com/2017/07/16/bg-and-medical-status-and-its-meaning-post-aor/
I read this but ...according to this mesaage if it is Ip2 we assume mine was with same message and no update since 45 days...dont know if these are just speculations of NA ip1 2 and so on ..or really true...what about additional documents?? Are the reviewing or said they do not need any more

HumphreyHuang

Aug 18, 2017
I read this but ...according to this mesaage if it is Ip2 we assume mine was with same message and no update since 45 days...dont know if these are just speculations of NA ip1 2 and so on ..or really true...what about additional documents?? Are the reviewing or said they do not need any more
I am not sure to be honest, you may want to just email them for more info. (CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca)

Dolly143

Sep 28, 2017
Out of 225- 145 PPR’s issued for May appliacnts
Out of 159 -44 PPR june
Out of 99- 21 PPR july
Out of 70 - 13 PPR august
Out of 42 - 3 PPR september
CEC inland applications only , rest all the applicants were waiting with mediacals passed ip1 ip2 or what ever so called status....got this info according to some trackers and case timelines from this forum...these are just the appliaction number we know and people who are speaking out on forums and updating timeline trackers...there might be more number around there waiting like any of us ...

Reactions: jesuscares

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Out of 225- 145 PPR’s issued for May appliacnts
Out of 159 -44 PPR june
Out of 99- 21 PPR july
Out of 70 - 13 PPR august
Out of 42 - 3 PPR september
CEC inland applications only , rest all the applicants were waiting with mediacals passed ip1 ip2 or what ever so called status....got this info according to some trackers and case timelines from this forum...these are just the appliaction number we know and people who are speaking out on forums and updating timeline trackers...there might be more number around there waiting like any of us ...
Just adding one note here. CEC applicants with dependents gets PPR quickly compared to a single applicant. I noticed this from the tracker. I am CEC Inland (Aug AOR).

Alberta Semi Skilled

Jun 28, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
Passport Req..
12-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2018
LANDED..........
26-09-2018
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more inform

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Anyone please answer my question that which stage l am now? I applied on July 27th with my spouse and CEC inland applicant. Thanks

HumphreyHuang

Aug 18, 2017
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more inform

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Anyone please answer my question that which stage l am now? I applied on July 27th with my spouse and CEC inland applicant. Thanks
IP1