+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

july appliacnts CEC

Sapphire07/27

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Dose any one have Background change to " we are processing: from "your application is in Progress "
CEC INLAND AOR 27/7 , Medical Pass :30/8
My dates tallies with yours; Timeline:

Date submitted: 07/26
AoR: 07/27
MEP: 08/30
IP1: No clue ???

Application/profile details

Application status- We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results- You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents- The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview- You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics- We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check- We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

No idea if am in IP2 or not.... Hopefully this week as I've read from two people on this forum who got theirs 10/25 & 10/26

shantanu1988

Star Member
Apr 28, 2016
My dates tallies with yours; Timeline:

Date submitted: 07/26
AoR: 07/27
MEP: 08/30
IP1: No clue ???

Application/profile details

Application status- We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results- You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents- The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview- You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics- We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check- We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

No idea if am in IP2 or not.... Hopefully this week as I've read from two people on this forum who got theirs 10/25 & 10/26
hello at least your Background change to we are processing mine is stuck in your application is in progress !!! please share if you got something and did you call CIC ?

Dolly143

Sep 28, 2017
Mine is the same, stuck at your application is in progress. What's your timeline?
I think you are august Aor 30 if im not wrong...do track your timelines with august cec inland on trackers each and every mnth has huge differences in status or timelines...donot confuse people ..
Also u havent completed even 3 mnths from AOr its just 2 mnths barely completed...plz do not expect pprs within days time or 1 mnth time...

shantanu1988

Star Member
Apr 28, 2016
I think you are august Aor 30 if im not wrong...do track your timelines with august cec inland on trackers each and every mnth has huge differences in status or timelines...donot confuse people ..
Also u havent completed even 3 mnths from AOr its just 2 mnths barely completed...plz do not expect pprs within days time or 1 mnth time...
hello Dolly I just seen my application on Additional document section its change to "uploaded" from "Reviewed" .. is there something I need to worried

Dolly143

Sep 28, 2017
hello Dolly I just seen my application on Additional document section its change to "uploaded" from "Reviewed" .. is there something I need to worried
Have u called them today...?sometimes it happns when u call them ...and this is a technical glitch...if u havent called them then that is internal uploads and reviews ...not a matter of concern from your side...