Application submission - July 14
AOR - July 14
Medicals passed / BIL received - Aug 2
Biometrics given - Aug 14
Biometrics completed on tracker - Aug 15
Final decision on gckey: 4 Oct
PPR: Oct 10

VO: Montreal

I don’t even know how to react to this! I started process in Dec 2020 and it took me almost 3 years despite having CRS of 480+ (at one point even 490+) It was like a dog chasing tail situation. Finally it’s all come to a conclusion.
How to know our VO?

shilpav63

Star Member
Oct 6, 2023
One option is to call
Or the other option is to wait and it will but mentioned in PPR anyway (i chose this)
Okay..
My AOR was on 15th july and my tracker is showing all sections are completed since Sept 29..I don’t know whether I have to wait too long for PPR or what.. Anyways congrats to you..

Reactions: Saurabh3300

Nautile

Jul 31, 2023
Got PPR!

Express Entry- FSW (outland)
ITA - June 27
Upfront medicals - July 10
Application submission - July 14
AOR - July 14
Medicals passed / BIL received - Aug 2
Biometrics given - Aug 14
Biometrics completed on tracker - Aug 15
Final decision on gckey: 4 Oct
PPR: Oct 10

VO: Montreal

I don’t even know how to react to this! I started process in Dec 2020 and it took me almost 3 years despite having CRS of 480+ (at one point even 490+) It was like a dog chasing tail situation. Finally it’s all come to a conclusion.
Congrats! I'm also VO Montreal, thanks for the timeline! I completed biometrics on Sep 5 but haven't had any updates so far. It feels much better to see Montreal officers are at least doing some work, just wish I'll have a similar timeline !

Reactions: Saurabh3300

shawn.s

Star Member
Jan 22, 2023
Okay..
My AOR was on 15th july and my tracker is showing all sections are completed since Sept 29..I don’t know whether I have to wait too long for PPR or what.. Anyways congrats to you..
if you are all sections completed and have to wait till now for RFV/PPR, most likely you are in RROC. be prepared to wait 5 months from AOR

Shibanban

Sep 1, 2023
After sending the receipt through the webform, I received a confirmation of receipt, but since then, nothing has really happened. I'm still waiting for BIL.
Just want to you know I got a payment request for BIL today (though I did send the receipt to them via webform on October 4).
So around 2 weeks after MEP and 46 days after AOR.

Reactions: Olivia7

Olivia7

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
Just want to you know I got a payment request for BIL today (though I did send the receipt to them via webform on October 4).
So around 2 weeks after MEP and 46 days after AOR.
Congratulations! I hope everything goes quickly for you. As for me, I'm still waiting. I sent the receipt on September 26, but I haven't received anything yet.

Reactions: Shibanban

Olivia7

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
last week I saw BIL for July 1 and july 3 and today one bil for july 4 I think they started BIL for July last week just wait I am July 24 still waiting hoping to get it soon by end of this month
Thanks for the update. I truly hope it will happen this month.

happygirl@@@@

Sep 21, 2023
Final Update.

Federal Skilled Worker- Outland, CRS score 518
ITA: June 8th, 2023
AOR: August 1st, 2023
BIL: August 22nd, 2023
Medicals Passed: August 23rd, 2023
Background check completed: September 7th, 2023
Eligibility Completed: I don't know when it was completed, I didn't see any updates about it on the tracker
Biometrics Completed: September 19th, 2023
All Completed on the tracker: September 20th, 2023
Final Decision update on GCkey account: September 20th, 2023
COPR details on the tracker: September 21st, 2023
IRCC Emails asking for my passport: September 21st, 2023
Package containing passport + photos dropped off at Fedex: September 21st, 2023
Package was delivered: September 25th, 2023.

I want to note even though my receiver address was
CPC-Ottawa | PR-TR PRINTING
365 Laurier Av. West
OTTAWA, ON, CA, K1A1L1
My package was delivered to this address instead
2303 STEVENAGE, OTTAWA, ON, K1A1L1

Tracker shows my passport was received by IRCC: September 28th, 2023
Counterfoil appears on GCkey account: October 4th, 2023
Application Status marked as closed on tracker: October 5th, 2023
IRCC Email to request Commercial Invoice: October 10th, 2023
Notes: 3 signed Commercial invoices were included in the package that was originally shipped to them so I was confused when I got the email request for commercial invoices.
Reply to the Email with PDF of Commercial Invoice: October 10th, 2023
Fedex Return Label Activated: October 11th, 2023 (Note: My Delivery Date was shown as pending up until the package was delivered)
Package Delivered: October 12th, 2023

shawn.s

Star Member
Jan 22, 2023
did "last update date" changed to today for anyone on tracker? i did not call them and have this update today. though i did order gcms notes about a week ago a second time. the first time did not trigger this update.

starlitmoon

Aug 9, 2023
Guys, I need your help. On Sept 6 I got final decision in my gckey . But till today no portal mail. I called irrcc 2 weeks back they said they sent the portal mail on Sept 7. They reconfirmed my ID and added some note to my application. Yesterday I called again, they told me to wait. The mail has not been sent after 7th and I am yet to receive any mail from ircc. I checked spam and all folders. I have not received anything.

July 5 aor

shawn.s

Star Member
Jan 22, 2023
Guys, I need your help. On Sept 6 I got final decision in my gckey . But till today no portal mail. I called irrcc 2 weeks back they said they sent the portal mail on Sept 7. They reconfirmed my ID and added some note to my application. Yesterday I called again, they told me to wait. The mail has not been sent after 7th and I am yet to receive any mail from ircc. I checked spam and all folders. I have not received anything.

July 5 aor
can't you login to your GCKEY account and download the RFV email? i think that is all you need for passport submission. i may be misinformed though and maybe some senior might chime in.