+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<< July AOR 2023 Thread >>>>>>>>>>

Shibanban

Sep 1, 2023
After sending the receipt through the webform, I received a confirmation of receipt, but since then, nothing has really happened. I'm still waiting for BIL.
I am very so sorry to see what you are experiencing now, and it must have been a huge challenge to your patience (and calmness). My AOR is August 26, and I got MEP on Sep 26. Similar to your case, I gave my biometric before and haven't gotten BIL yet.

H7R7R7

Apr 5, 2023
There are no guarantees as to when we will get the PPR. There are many who have everything completed on the tracker since March and still waiting.
Leaving a link to the thread:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/all-stages-passed-waiting-copr-track-here.720758/page-87

People whose Visa Office is RROC have been saying in the thread that it is particularly them who have been waiting for a long time unlike those whose VO didn't change to RROC. Don't know if that is the issue in reality.

All the best and hope you get your PPR ASAP.
Hey man! Did you get your ppr yet? I noticed there are three of us who on that chart we entered our names into who haven’t received ppr yet!

WM510

Jul 20, 2023
Hey man! Did you get your ppr yet? I noticed there are three of us who on that chart we entered our names into who haven’t received ppr yet!
If you've had all stages complete since 15 Sep and haven't heard anything further, 99% that means your visa office is RROC. You will get final decision/passport request in December or January if current trends continue.

H7R7R7

Apr 5, 2023
If you've had all stages complete since 15 Sep and haven't heard anything further, 99% that means your visa office is RROC. You will get final decision/passport request in December or January if current trends continue.
I’m not too sure mate. This guy @tedfaro got his PPR in two months and his VO was RROC. I think it depends from case to case.

shawn.s

Star Member
Jan 22, 2023
I’m not too sure mate. This guy @tedfaro got his PPR in two months and his VO was RROC. I think it depends from case to case.
true but not applicable to allcases as of now with IRCC. He is Healthcare draw, most of the HC draw has already been processed as far as this forum says with exceptional cases still hanging. WM510 is correct, if you are all completed on tracker and do not get Final Decision within a week, you are 99% in RROC which will make your Final Decision anywhere from Nov end -Jan

Olivia7

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
Today I called IRCC

AOR: 14 July EE PNP ~ Inland
Medical: Completed 26 July
Eligibility: Completed 27 July
Bio: In progress = No BIL"I don't know why"
BGC: Criminality: In progress "Of course there is no Bio"
Info Sharing: In progress
Security: Not started

VO: Sydney

Reactions: Shibanban

shawn.s

Star Member
Jan 22, 2023
Today I called IRCC

Trust me this is still better than being in RROC.. at the least you have hopes to get it BEFORE 5 months.. file being all completed and stuck in RROC means one will not get it before 5-6 months are up for sure.

H7R7R7

Apr 5, 2023
true but not applicable to allcases as of now with IRCC. He is Healthcare draw, most of the HC draw has already been processed as far as this forum says with exceptional cases still hanging. WM510 is correct, if you are all completed on tracker and do not get Final Decision within a week, you are 99% in RROC which will make your Final Decision anywhere from Nov end -Jan
Oooh, healthcare candidates get their cases processed faster is it? I gotta call ircc to ask what my VO is!

xac501

Oct 28, 2020
Update as on July 21 (on application tracker):
Eligibility - Completed
Background verification -In Progress
No e-mails or messages received from IRCC though

I followed some threads provided in some replies to other posts by @iSaidGoodDay and @legalfalcon and what I understood was that Eligibility Check includes two major factors:
1. Requirement to maintain Minimum Entry Criteria (MEC)
2. Requirement to maintain the Comprehensive Ranking Score (CRS)

Does this stage also include checking of proof funds documents and Work experience? Does this mean that these documents have been deemed "Passed"?

Posting the link for other's reference: https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/

Thanks
I have the same question

shilpav63

Star Member
Oct 6, 2023
In my case, my PR timeline(FSW Outland)-
ITA- June 8
AOR- July 15
All sections are completed in PR tracker since Sept 29.

Waiting for further updates.

Mann Sandhu

Star Member
May 27, 2018
Today I called IRCC

last week I saw BIL for July 1 and july 3 and today one bil for july 4 I think they started BIL for July last week just wait I am July 24 still waiting hoping to get it soon by end of this month

Reactions: Olivia7

Saurabh3300

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Got PPR!

Express Entry- FSW (outland)
ITA - June 27
Upfront medicals - July 10
Application submission - July 14
AOR - July 14
Medicals passed / BIL received - Aug 2
Biometrics given - Aug 14
Biometrics completed on tracker - Aug 15
Final decision on gckey: 4 Oct
PPR: Oct 10

VO: Montreal

I don’t even know how to react to this! I started process in Dec 2020 and it took me almost 3 years despite having CRS of 480+ (at one point even 490+) It was like a dog chasing tail situation. Finally it’s all come to a conclusion.