+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<< July AOR 2023 Thread >>>>>>>>>>

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Historically, their SLA targets have been about as accurate as a random number generator would be.

The 5 months is for apps that started 5 months ago, and 5 months ago that was at like 20 months so that figure also means practically nothing, given that it could be back up to 20 months or down to 1 month for applications sent today...

Not that I'm certain they've slowed down, of course, as I only have anecdotal evidence in the form of the different places where people post their timelines. But AFAIK that anecdotal evidence is as good as any other evidence we have.

I'm curious as to where you got the 110 days though? Doesn't seem to match most recent applicants' (public) timelines?
Most people used to get their PR applications approved in 6-9 months historically, so SLAs weren't that lose. In 2022-23, processing indicates SLAs are doing fine.

About average processing time, it is something that a judge would use commonly to squash/not squash Writ of Mandamus. Which makes me believe that they'd not play lose with processes and average processing times at the same time.

>But AFAIK that anecdotal evidence is as good as any other evidence we have.
Could be confirmation bias too. Everyone's choice on their source of truth here since we have no source of truth.

About BGC, the only ever public doc is old, but that's all what we (even immigration lawyers) use: https://www.getgcms.com/blog/what-is-security-screening-comprehensive-guide/

jurio0317

Star Member
Aug 9, 2023
Portal 2 can take as long as 20-30 days too.

> is it right that we received RFV email first ir our application is not approved yet??
Outland applications are approved once they receive their CoPR. They become a PR once they land. With that being said, 99.99% of all docs (apart from passport) have been verified at this stage.
the visa Centre received my outland dependents august 4 but until now no more progress yet,, even the credentials for my pr confirmation portal is not sent to me thats why i cant land virtually

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
About BGC, the only ever public doc is old, but that's all what we (even immigration lawyers) use: https://www.getgcms.com/blog/what-is-security-screening-comprehensive-guide/
It will great if we can find the PNP flavor of this. One of LegalFalcon's old post says PNP application security checks start much earlier as the provinces start them but last few months it is the PNP applicants whose security checks have never been started and sitting there at Sydney with no movement.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
It will great if we can find the PNP flavor of this. One of LegalFalcon's old post says PNP application security checks start much earlier as the provinces start them but last few months it is the PNP applicants whose security checks have never been started and sitting there at Sydney with no movement.
That's true, we don't have much insight there for sure.

• Sad
Reactions: Lord_Tony

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
the visa Centre received my outland dependents august 4 but until now no more progress yet,, even the credentials for my pr confirmation portal is not sent to me thats why i cant land virtually
VOs will take 2-4 weeks for outland applicants. VOs usually dispatch passports in batches too, might want to check the processing times for your outland's VO by finding VO passport stamping specific thread.

jurio0317

Star Member
Aug 9, 2023
VOs will take 2-4 weeks for outland applicants. VOs usually dispatch passports in batches too, might want to check the processing times for your outland's VO by finding VO passport stamping specific thread.
i just hope that they will received our eCOPR before the expiration...

Saurabh3300

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
New update: biometrics completed

Express Entry- FSW (outland)
ITA - June 27
Upfront medicals - July 10
Application submission - July 14
AOR - July 14
Medicals passed / BIL received - Aug 2
Biometrics given - Aug 14
Biometrics completed on tracker - Aug 15
Eligibility - Not started
Background - In progress

Reactions: tedfaro

jurio0317

Star Member
Aug 9, 2023
the process for pr confirmation portal is really confusing and heartbreaking... i received a READY FOR VISA E-MAIL August 3 for my dependents outland.. replied and complied same day.. but sadly my dependents passports was returned to them today saying that they cant process their visa yet because I (principal applicant) should land first as PR virtually... why would they send as a READY FOR VISA EMAIL if they cant process it yet.. why not send me my PR confirmation portal account first so that I can land virtually first before sending me a RFV email??????????????????

ryps

Nov 2, 2019
Hi All,
EE PNP:
ITA - 27-Jun-2023
AOR - 29-Jul-2023

No update as of 4-Aug-2023.
Hi All,
Updated timeline:
EE PNP:
ITA - 27-Jun-2023
AOR - 29-Jul-2023

Medical passed + BIL received - 15-Aug-2023

As of 16-Aug-2023, unable to use tracker. It may work in a day or two.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
the process for pr confirmation portal is really confusing and heartbreaking... i received a READY FOR VISA E-MAIL August 3 for my dependents outland.. replied and complied same day.. but sadly my dependents passports was returned to them today saying that they cant process their visa yet because I (principal applicant) should land first as PR virtually... why would they send as a READY FOR VISA EMAIL if they cant process it yet.. why not send me my PR confirmation portal account first so that I can land virtually first before sending me a RFV email??????????????????
ah, I didn't see you mention that part before (or I must have missed it). We don't usually see a case of this happening frequently. Hope it resolves fast for you. One last wait for you before everything sorts out I guess.

Nautile

Jul 31, 2023
I'm able to create my account in tracker today. Here it says Biometrics in progress but I didn't receive BIL. Is this normal?

My timeline:
July 23 AOR
Aug 14 additional document (TEF report) required, submitted on the same day

Now in the tracker I have Biometrics and background in progress, the other two not started.

RoN1DoN

Jul 29, 2023
Anyone else facing issue loading the GCKey Login Page?
My Page wouldn't even load to User/Password page. (Tried different browsers and devices, same error)

Error Msg as shown below:

This page isn’t working
onlineservices-servicesenligne-cic.fjgc-gccf.gc.ca
is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

RoN1DoN

Jul 29, 2023
Anyone else facing issue loading the GCKey Login Page?
My Page wouldn't even load to User/Password page. (Tried different browsers and devices, same error)

Error Msg as shown below:

This page isn’t working
onlineservices-servicesenligne-cic.fjgc-gccf.gc.ca
is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500
NVM, website says their Server is Down!

Cs22!

Jul 27, 2023
Category........
FSW
Hello guys,

I had all my documents uploaded on July 24th but after applying I found that I had to attach my IELTS and degree certificate in the proof of education section in the post ITA stage(I had attached only the ECA report). I immediately sent a web form on 26th attaching my degree certificate and IELTS result sheet. Now, the catch is I have my provisional degree certificate and attached that in the web form ... I have not collected the final degree certificate from my university, when i contacted the university they said it'll take about 3 months for them to send another copy. From past week or so, I'm having an emotional breakdown/panic attacks about my application. I just hope they won't reject my application as incomplete. Any comments and advices are welcome
Medical passed today August 16th
Got Biometrics appointment on 21st August
Got the UCI number in digits only format
Have I gone past the refused or cancelled phase? Am I safe from that?

champ1411

Jun 10, 2021
OINP Inland - 3 dependents

AOR - 13th July
Upfront Medicals updated - 25th July
ADR - 25th July IMM 5406E, submitted 28th July
Background and Biometrics in progress

Did anyone else get request for 5406E, it’s strange since I haven’f seen any request like that for others.
Some updates on tracker

OINP Inland - 3 dependents

AOR - 13th July
Upfront Medicals updated - 25th July
ADR - 25th July IMM 5406E, submitted 28th July
Biometrics - submitted and updated 11th Aug
Background check - completed 16th Aug
Eligibility - completed 16th for primary. In progress for dependents

not sure how much time will it take now, since primary applicant has everything completed