+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July AOR 2017

kanwar

Apr 21, 2012
Congrats to all the guys who have got their PPR .
So I raised a CSE and got a reply that my application had been tranferred to a special unit and etc etc .
Anyone had an idea what’s this “ special unit “ is all about ?

lushahz

Star Member
May 18, 2017
I submitted my Express entry application on 10th July, 2017. One year has completed and in that year, things have changed a lot. I lost hair, rest of them are getting grey in 'Punjab' speed and most importantly lost my shape which is quite irregular now :D.
I need a break to give proper time to my family and work that I feel that groups and different forums are taking most of it.
One thing, I never lost is HOPE. Insha'Allah we all are getting it but when the time is right.

Cee Jay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
I submitted my Express entry application on 10th July, 2017. One year has completed and in that year, things have changed a lot. I lost hair, rest of them are getting grey in 'Punjab' speed and most importantly lost my shape which is quite irregular now :D.
I need a break to give proper time to my family and work that I feel that groups and different forums are taking most of it.
One thing, I never lost is HOPE. Insha'Allah we all are getting it but when the time is right.
Positivism they say is an integral component for the journey of patience. You are adjudged strong for coming this far, and all you noticed on the journey accorded you resilience you may need, either for advisory role in future or other encounters. A journey upon which you can see you destination from a distance is far better than unattended one. Stay positive for your PPR is not far

Reactions: lushahz

lushahz

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Positivism they say is an integral component for the journey of patience. You are adjudged strong for coming this far, and all you noticed on the journey accorded you resilience you may need, either for advisory role in future or other encounters. A journey upon which you can see you destination from a distance is far better than unattended one. Stay positive for your PPR is not far
Thanks for your encouraging words @Cee Jay.
May we all get this soon!

Reactions: Cee Jay

Sabariraj

Star Member
Jan 26, 2018
Hello all,

I got ITA under CEC on June 23/2018. submitted PR application on June 30/2018. Got AOR on June 30/2018.
My PGWP is expiring on July 31/2018. so I applied for BOWP on June 30/2018. Received letter of submission for BOWP on June 30/2018.
While applying for BOWP, I didn't upload my AOR as there is no provision.
I am getting updates on my PR application.
Medical exam passed - July/17/2018
Background check is in progress. IP2.

But there is no update in BOWP application.
I tried to upload my AOR through CSE on July/17/2018. But there is no response yet.
My work permit is expiring on July 31/2018.

What should I do now? Is there any way to upload my AOR and speed up the process?

Sakina Walji

Mar 3, 2018
Hello,
I have been following this thread for a while now and I’m really hopeful about getting PPR soon. It’s already over a year since we received AOR - 21st July 2017.
Request for re medicals was issued on 5th June 2018.
Being patient is so difficult in this situation, but we aren’t losing hope!