+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July AOR 2017

sachka02

Star Member
Mar 8, 2018
yep did the medicals and the review of medicals now shows PASSED
Ok then, maybe your case will be finalize soon, all that i can say is that asking for a new medicals is usually a good sign....fingers crossed
You can also call them and try to understand what is going on, you may have a better answer . good luck

Cee Jay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Hi Guys,

I just got the PPR four (4) days to would have been 12 months wait. But does anyone know how fast IRCC can change the Visa Office, bcos am now in my country as against the country where I resided during the application? They requested I should send the passport to the country which I left 6 months ago, and I recall I did updated CIC on change of address.

I wish all those that are still waiting to be strong bcos the PPR will come.

sachka02

Star Member
Mar 8, 2018
Hi Guys,

I just got the PPR four (4) days to would have been 12 months wait. But does anyone know how fast IRCC can change the Visa Office, bcos am now in my country as against the country where I resided during the application? They requested I should send the passport to the country which I left 6 months ago, and I recall I did updated CIC on change of address.

I wish all those that are still waiting to be strong bcos the PPR will come.
Congrats, it is a great news, please correct me if im wrong, your aor is july 24th right ? So it would be 11 months and not 12 months wait ?
I feel concerned about your case because our aor is july 27th and if you just received your ppr then maybe they are processing other cases with a same period. Thanks.

Cee Jay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Congrats, it is a great news, please correct me if im wrong, your aor is july 24th right ? So it would be 11 months and not 12 months wait ?
I feel concerned about your case because our aor is july 27th and if you just received your ppr then maybe they are processing other cases with a same period. Thanks.
Thanks dear for the correction bcos I was so excited that I didn't realize I wrote "12 months". You will definitely get your's soon.

Reactions: sachka02

AK2454

Mar 7, 2017
Happy to report my wait is over. Received PPR on Thursday night (21 June) at 8 pm Toronto time after 11 months and 1 week post AOR.
Timeline and details below:

AOR - 15 July
VO - CPC Ottawa
Request for additional documents - 25 July
Documents submitted - 28 July (the status for this went from we are reviewing to we do not need additional documents back to we are reviewing over the course of the waiting period)
IP 2 - 8 August
Was probably in SS thereafter - ordered two sets of GCMS notes that had S.15(1) pages - once in December and once again in May (but the latest notes showed progress including what looked like our medicals have been extended till March 2019)
Spotted a ghost update on my profile on 20 June - the status said Application/profile updated, but there were no updates inside, neither did i receive any email about the update
PPR email - 21 June 8 pm TO time

Good luck to all those waiting! And thank you for all your support and keeping this forum alive - it is a very useful resource for all of us!

sachka02

Star Member
Mar 8, 2018
Happy to report my wait is over. Received PPR on Thursday night (21 June) at 8 pm Toronto time after 11 months and 1 week post AOR.
Timeline and details below:

AOR - 15 July
VO - CPC Ottawa
Request for additional documents - 25 July
Documents submitted - 28 July (the status for this went from we are reviewing to we do not need additional documents back to we are reviewing over the course of the waiting period)
IP 2 - 8 August
Was probably in SS thereafter - ordered two sets of GCMS notes that had S.15(1) pages - once in December and once again in May (but the latest notes showed progress including what looked like our medicals have been extended till March 2019)
Spotted a ghost update on my profile on 20 June - the status said Application/profile updated, but there were no updates inside, neither did i receive any email about the update
PPR email - 21 June 8 pm TO time

Good luck to all those waiting! And thank you for all your support and keeping this forum alive - it is a very useful resource for all of us!
Congrats ! What a relief.wish you best of luck with your new life :)

Alberta Semi Skilled

Jun 28, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
Passport Req..
12-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2018
LANDED..........
26-09-2018
I would say it is very infair, especially when you see most cases are finalized within few months...:(
Still waiting AOR July 27th, 2017! Got my BOWP approved on 13th June, 2018 and it was second time I had to apply BOWP