+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July AOR 2017

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Did you get any new update after below message that you received from LVO?

Helpful response for folks changing the country post application submission.

I received an email from Londin VO stating the following:

Also can anyone can help interpret what does pending review mean:

"Dear Sir/Madam,

This email is in response to your enquiry below.

Please note that your file is currently with an officer and is pending review.

If you choose to move to another country, we will require additional information. This information includes, but is not limited to, police certificates and updated mailing address details. Although we do not require any information at this time, please ensure that you update us as soon as there are changes to your application.

Your MyCIC online account will be updated when/if we require further information.

Please be advised that all future communication for your file will be via MyCIC.

We appreciate your continued patience during this process.

Kind regards"

sandizzle

Oct 22, 2017
And

Send your passport asap because it's holiday season so it might take longer to get it back
hi sir.. did u get ur passport back? i think i m getting mine back in next 4-5 days.. can u plz tell me about landing stuff.. currently i m in canada on student visa but since i got pr i have to do landing again. they mentioned some expiry date on counterfoil document as visible in online status of my application. r u also doing the landing again since u r also inland?? also if i want to go to USA for a day for landing purposes do i need to apply for US visa or is there any other easy way to do landing..??

Cbhav1

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
Guys! I finally received the Golden email. Jai Bholenath! Thanks everyone for your support. It was a long wait indeed. My timeline below-
AOR - July 4th
MP-July 20th
No additional docs needed - Oct 5th(maybe due to GCMS notes ordering)..not sure
PPR - Jan 8th

I was in IP1 ever since Meds Passed. It changed to IP2 in the week of Jan 1st 2018. Not sure about the exact date as I had stopped checking. I did not see NA till Dec 30th. Those of you still waiting..Just give it time. Good Luck everyone!

Reactions: tuce

Froggie1984

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Guys! I finally received the Golden email. Jai Bholenath! Thanks everyone for your support. It was a long wait indeed. My timeline below-
AOR - July 4th
MP-July 20th
PPR - Jan 8th

I was in IP1 ever since Meds Passed. It changed to IP2 in the week of Jan 1st 2018. Not sure about the exact date as I had stopped checking. I did not see NA till Dec 30th. Those of you still waiting..Just give it time. Good Luck everyone!
Wow congratulations! It was a long wait for you and I remember your posts about being in IP1 for ages.
What is your VO?

tuce

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Rome
AOR Received.
27-07-2017
Med's Done....
23-08-2017
AOR - July 4th
MP-July 20th
PPR - Jan 8th

Congrats to you and everyone here who got ppr
And wish we also receive it sooner before getting a nervous breakdown ahaha :p

Cbhav1

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
My AOR was 5th July 2017 and the status says medical passed and rest of it says pending etc. Its been more than 6 months for me as well. I applied from US as Indian citizen with my wife for Express entry as software engineer. please give me the link for whats app group.

Thanks....
You should be getting it soon buddy. I have a gut feeling within this week or next.Good Luck!

Reactions: lucky991985

Van_Can

Jul 13, 2017
My timeline
AOR - 16th July -- MEP - 18th Aug -- BG went to NA - 19th Aug
RPRF not paid upfront - RPRF request not received.

Enquired about VO which is Ottawa and the message was your case is under process, we can't tell when it would be finalised - 10th Nov.
Ordered GCMS notes - 11th Dec. (Yet to receive)
Update in my application - 'We do not need additional documents' - 14th Dec.

Enquired again on 20th Dec. and got the reply :
Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Today - 10th Jan - BG changed from NA to We are processing ur background check. We will send you a message if we need any info.

Can anybody throw light how this change in BG affects my application?

tuce

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Rome
AOR Received.
27-07-2017
Med's Done....
23-08-2017
I have a question.. i have received my gcms notes and it has the date of my order that is dec 8. So from 8 dec to 8 january that i received the mail, i have no info regarding my applic?

Van_Can

Jul 13, 2017
My timeline
AOR - 16th July -- MEP - 18th Aug -- BG went to NA - 19th Aug
RPRF not paid upfront - RPRF request not received.

Enquired about VO which is Ottawa and the message was your case is under process, we can't tell when it would be finalised - 10th Nov.
Ordered GCMS notes - 11th Dec. (Yet to receive)
Update in my application - 'We do not need additional documents' - 14th Dec.

Enquired again on 20th Dec. and got the reply :
Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Today - 10th Jan - BG changed from NA to We are processing ur background check. We will send you a message if we need any info.

Can anybody throw light how this change in BG affects my application?
Today got the RPRF request and paid today itself

Reactions: minhajshafquet

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
I have a question.. i have received my gcms notes and it has the date of my order that is dec 8. So from 8 dec to 8 january that i received the mail, i have no info regarding my applic?
because they issue it on a date. so you have your information up to the date the gcms notes were issued

Reactions: tuce

tuce

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Rome
AOR Received.
27-07-2017
Med's Done....
23-08-2017
because they issue it on a date. so you have your information up to the date the gcms notes were issued
Yes to the date i ordered..what i thought..and i have to wait for the famous ppr or order them again :/

manboarpig

Star Member
Oct 23, 2016
Hi, June PNP-O applicant here. I received PPR today. It took a little over 6 months (195 days)
Timeline (tracker)
30 Jun '17 - eAPR
14 Aug '17 - Meds & IP1
4 Oct '17 - ADR Schedule A (received & submitted)
8 Dec '17 - IP2
10 Jan '18 - ADR from LVO biopage,height&eyecolor (received & submitted)
11 Jan '18 - PPR

Reactions: mmf.can and tuce