+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July AOR 2017

AFUA2017

Jul 23, 2017
My timeline
AOR - 16th July -- MEP - 18th Aug -- BG went to NA - 19th Aug
Enquired about VO which is Ottawa and the message was your case is under process, we can't tell when it would be finalised - 10th Nov.
Ordered GCMS notes - 11th Dec. (Yet to receive)
Update in my application - 'We do not need additional documents' - 14th Dec.

Enquired again on 20th Dec. and got the reply :
Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.
Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

Can anybody throw light on whats going on in my application?
That is ss

Alberta Semi Skilled

Jun 28, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
Passport Req..
12-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2018
LANDED..........
26-09-2018
Hi,

I asked information about my file and got the reply below! Is this means I am in security screening?

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

AFUA2017

Jul 23, 2017
Hi,

I asked information about my file and got the reply below! Is this means I am in security screening?

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.
This is security screening

tlh_khan

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
Ple
Hi,

Please can you share your time line
Thanks

Chahal007

Oct 19, 2017
Hi, yes mine changed as well. I did order GCMS too.
happened same with me. i ordered gcms notes and next day status changed to no documents needed. it was on being reviewed for like 4 months. I got ban for 5 years due to misrepresentation, so i ordered gcms to help in my Appeal to overturn the decision. so it's definitely because of gcms notes because otherwise my file was processed just status was stuck at being reviewed for long.

vivekthakur

Aug 24, 2017
Anyone in CEC category waiting for PPR and crossed 6 months timeline? My AOR date is July 5th 2017 and going to finish 6 month next week, every time i call CIC they say case is waiting for final review (since last 4 + months)

Cee Jay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Hi Guys,
Just got my gcms note...it showed as follows;
Assessments
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:
Pls i saw "cancelled" on the status of a column known as "kits and application forms".
So anyone with idea of the meaning of all these?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Anyone in CEC category waiting for PPR and crossed 6 months timeline? My AOR date is July 5th 2017 and going to finish 6 month next week, every time i call CIC they say case is waiting for final review (since last 4 + months)
we're all in the same situation, it's going to be the 6th month for all july applicants throughout january.

lucky991985

May 22, 2017
My AOR was 5th July 2017 and the status says medical passed and rest of it says pending etc. Its been more than 6 months for me as well. I applied from US as Indian citizen with my wife for Express entry as software engineer. please give me the link for whats app group.

Thanks....

tuce

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Rome
AOR Received.
27-07-2017
Med's Done....
23-08-2017
Hello Everybody! First of all Happy New Year and hope.for everyone here to get ppr asap and stop this waiting time.
Secondly, i wrote an email on 15 dec to rome visa office about the status of my application and on 20 dec they replied:
Dear Madam,
Your file was transferred to our office for processing on 19/10/2017. It is currently with the Migration Officer for review.
Regards
Its been in Rome from 19.10.2017 and till now no news at all. Can someone tell me , from their experience, why it takes so long to issue ppr or its just because RVO is too slow and lazy?
Thank you